Commando to starbucks

Going commando, just means wearing clothing without the use of undergarments. There is a huge difference between, simply not wearing underwear / shorts and intentionally walking into a public place simi-chubbed up or with an erection
 
I usually look for champion mesh at target or dick's sporting goods. Lightweight, drape well. I haven't been brave enough to cut out the liner, but i want to.
Do it - always do the same. Love to go commando -ALL the time expect when going to a Dr. office,
 
I’m sure it was asked but I don’t have time to go through the replies, why Starbucks? Is that a special place nobody freeballs at normally? If you choose to go free then you must frequent more places than Starbucks I would think. I’m not a caffeine person so I do not go there (amongst other reasons) but why just Starbucks? Sorry if this was a repeat.
 
I think the 3 most common places to go commando are the gym, shopping and Starbucks...for me it started when I just put on sweatpants to get a coffee.. it wasn’t to attract attention I was just in a hurry. I have noticed that most Starbucks are near a gym so it’s common to see people
In there workout outfits
 
  • Like
Reactions: aldawg
I think the 3 most common places to go commando are the gym, shopping and Starbucks...for me it started when I just put on sweatpants to get a coffee.. it wasn’t to attract attention I was just in a hurry. I have noticed that most Starbucks are near a gym so it’s common to see people
In there workout outfits

And laundry day. There is a laundromat near my old office which was near the DU campus and I'd watch guys walk past the Starbucks carrying laundry baskets or backpacks into the laundromat and they'd be obviously commando in gym shorts or sweats.
 
You can stir my latte with it if you want!
I've had interesting exchanges of looks with guys because my penis was partly on display. Most of the time I like to pretend that it's unintentional, so that they think they're being sneaky -also, plausible deniability, just in case-, but sometimes I do make eye contact with the guy watching and it's always fun :)
 
I've had interesting exchanges of looks with guys because my penis was partly on display. Most of the time I like to pretend that it's unintentional, so that they think they're being sneaky -also, plausible deniability, just in case-, but sometimes I do make eye contact with the guy watching and it's always fun :)
Nice!! You're a cool guy and lots of fun to be with I'm sure! :heart:
 
random questiom about starbucks baristas:

are they allowed to give out their number on shift? feel weird cause after a barista was definitely flirting with me for 2 months (she used to see me weekly then she has not seen me in a month till las night) so I took a shot and asked for her number.

She replied "sorry i dont give cusormers my number".

I am annoyed because I never even spoke with her when she first started working there and she is the one who started asking me personal questions and tried to get my attention every time she saw me.

So any tips from you guys as to what happened? When I asked for her number her co-worker heard too. It was quiet otherwise and near closing time.

Before you say she never was.interested.in.the first place. 100% she was. Her behaviour was how all girls.get when they like me