Compare anal with vaginal

emo18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How different does it feel around a dick? With or without condoms...

D

deleted356736

I have had all four combinations: anal and vaginal with and without condoms. All with women. For me, I prefer pussy, mostly because it's very satisfying and it's very easy. For a quickie, you just need to hug and kiss your partner, stroke her clitoris until she comes, which only takes a couple of minutes with my wife. By that stage her labia (vaginal lips) have engorged with blood, standing proud, and she's dilated and lubricated inside. I slip inside, allowing my partner to guide me because of my girth, and I ease in relatively slowly, enjoying that first initial thrust. And from there, you can fuck her for as long as you like. Every stroke is a delight, but your partner's enjoyment at having you inside her is the most delightful part of all. You can go down on a woman and give her orgasm after orgasm, and always she will be more satisfied having a cock inside her pussy.

Anal sex takes more preparation, and on penetration it's tighter at the entrance, but not significantly so, and it's hotter inside as well.

Condoms in both cases muffle the sensations, but because pussy is generally less tight, the sensations get muffled more. With a monogamous partner, condom free sex, both vaginal and anal, is much more stimulating, and I also feel emotionally closer to my partner as well.

So my preference is pussy, because it feels good every time and it's ready to go seven days a week, if that's your desire. But I never say no to the offer of anal as a variation, but it really doesn't feel that much different when you're inside.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is tight vaginally and anally. She can take me easier in her ass than in her vagina but has to work at relaxing and dilating for either one. Anal has been easier so I tend to prefer it, but we rarely have success vaginally or anally.
During anal, if she can completely relax, she is looser and I can thrust harder and go deeper, for much longer. As for what it feels like, it's tighter at the entrance and looser inside than her vagina. Her vaginal muscles clamp down as she gets excited, she uses a vibrator on her clit to help her relax, and she gts so tight that she gradually pushes me out, if I try to stay deep she complains about the pain.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They both feel gooooood!!!! I think the whole excitement (forbidden fruit thing) is what makes anal more exiting. Then I don't really last very long with anal! Get too exited!!! lol!!!

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The (girls') anal seems tighter and get tighter then too tight compare to their vaginal because there is not enough lube in there. I hate anal. I did the anal only twice and would never go there again, didn't cum in both sessions too.

Iceman2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
with the exwife...anal allowed me to be totally to the balls in her ass, her pussy i was leaving about a couple of inces in the cold. Both were nice, just a shame she wasnt!

Dude that is Hilarious!!!

do you think that the power you have over the women with your dick up her ass has anything to do with the added excitment....??

I Think is plays a HUGE role!!!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I found that with anal your cock is fit like in a tight glove along the entire length. Just like the ass has a ring, so does a pussy and once you get passed that there is more room. The inside of a pussy is softer.

Mouth, pussy and ass all have different feelings and give a different feeling during orgasm. Each should be experienced personally.