Compared to Breast Size

kylef: Here's a question for the mathematically inclined among you ...

I'm guessing that penis size probably follows a normal, bell-curve like distribution, and I'm guessing that breast size (cup size) probably does the same thing. So, my question is, does anyone know how the two would correlate? For example, if the average cup size is B (maybe?) and the average penis length is, say, 6 inches, then those two correspond. So what do you think that A, C, D, DD, etc., would correspond to?

This came up in kidding around with a long-time girl friend (not girlfriend) of mine, who has a big chest and who opined at one point that, if she were a guy, she would have a ten-inch dick.

ORCABOMBER: While the idea of a distribution system goes, I don't think it's really right to say that if she was a guy she'd have a large dick, I mean, it's like comparing the distribution of middle finger length vs lung capacity , they're different organs, but get a similar shaped graph.

The hormones and genes for female breasts and penis size isn't related altough the closet would be between clit and penis size, but even then the dick is a"masculinised" clitoris so I'm not sure exactly how'd that'd really relate.

kylef: You're right ... I don't think (and neither does she) that the exact factors that caused her to be well endowed as a woman would have caused her to be well endowed as a man. (If nothing else, different hormones are involved, I'm sure.) When she said what she said, we were just kidding around.

But she is, in a female way, "off the charts" in the same way that a lot of guys on this board are, in a male way. That's all I'm getting at -- and wondering how to measure endowedness, relatively, between men and women.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=kylef link=board=meetgreet;num=1053523270;start=0#2 date=05/21/03 at 06:41:19] wondering how to measure endowedness, relatively, between men and women.[/quote]

The most accurate way would probably be to use the total displacement method, but that wouldn't give an idea of girth in relationship to length. Also if you told someone the volume of water that your cock displaced, you'd probably get a blank stare in return. The only way of measuring your size that most people would understand would be length and girth. So much less complicated than devising a whole new 'system' than no one is familiar with.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Correct me if I'm wrong, but women's breasts can gain and lose fat as her total weight increases and decreases.

The penis remains the same total length and girth regardless of a man's fluctuating weight.

Comparing one to the other might be a stretch, but an interesting one nonetheless. :p

Pecker

AnonyMs: Most women do increase/decrease based on weight but not all women. Breast size also increases/decreases based on time of month and nursing.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=meetgreet;num=1053523270;start=0#5 date=05/21/03 at 11:13:00]Breast size also increases/decreases based on time of month and nursing.[/quote]

Maybe there is some correlation: my penis increases in size when someone's nursing on it! :D

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=kylef link=board=meetgreet;num=1053523270;start=0#2 date=05/21/03 at 06:41:19]..But she is, in a female way, "off the charts" in the same way that a lot of guys on this board are, in a male way. That's all I'm getting at -- and wondering how to measure endowedness, relatively, between men and women.[/quote]
Hmmm, good question there. I just think it's a bit hard, seeing as they're not related organs... *shrugs*

mr17yearold: this is the first thing i thought of when i read kylef's post...

A cups, C cups, and D cups are all very common... bigger women have the C and D breasts... but with penis size, there is a small percentage of guys who have a 7" penis or bigger... and an even smaller % which have bigger than this... this means that only breast sizes that are extremely large can correlate to 8"+ guys....

also... like i said, large women, which i think 2/3 of all women in america are overweight, have larger breasts than the 18-25 year olds that you see in dance clubs and on t.v.

and many women get breast implants... so that would also throw off the curve... so, in conclusion, this is not a question with an answer anyone would even care about....

and that is my opinion

fastfastr: One difference... women can increase their bust size much more easily then men can make their unit REALLY, grow in erection size.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
But, seeing as how they're unrelated organs, how can we correlate?

Also, we're using the word "correlate" wrong anyway. Correlation means that, statistically, as x goes up, so does y. Or as x goes up, y goes down. (But don't assume that it means x causes y to change.)

Dickprint: I took the post as a comparison of cup size to cock size. For instance a 34D would equal a 7x5 cock..... (just an example)

gigantikok: I think you guys are thinking about this way too hard. No one seems to have actually answered his question yet, so I guess I'll try... In my opinion, it is more common for women to have large breasts (natural, of course, not counting saline or silicone implants), then for men to have big penises, but if i had to make a comparison:

A cup and smaller- 4" to 5" penis
B cup- 6"
C cup- 6 1/2"
D cup- 7"
DD cup- 8"-9"
E cup- 10"
EE cup and above- 11" and above

What bust size is your friend, kylef? Am I right about the E cup? lol

kylef: I'm not sure about the band size, but she said she wears a DD cup. So, by your standards, that would be 8 or 9 inches. (Not bad, more than me!)

gigantikok: haha :D One cup size off, oh well ::) At least i tried!