Comparing your cock

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im only 5.5 inches and have seen and played with guys atleast 8 inches and very thick. I love seeing guys who are bigger and giving them some help getting off. My favorite was when i had a latino guy who was 8 inches, uncut and very thick.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This data coincides with what I've said that cocks over 8" are rare. So if you have a 7" or 8" cock how many times have you seen a cock bigger than your own.
On here there is a thread to post a pic of your own cock if it's 8" or more. This being a large penis site you would think they'd be many. Only a handful of guys has posted legitimate pics of 8" or more.

I have 8.5"X6" and have seen 8" dick once in my lifetime; we met three or four times giving each other hand job. Can't wait to meet him again when I go back to my country.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7.0" BPEL (6.5 NBPEL) x 5.5" girth, and have seen people bigger in person, including in the 8"+ range, but overall the percentage compared to other sizes, including ones just under that size, is low.

We swing, so I've seen friends that were also smaller, but for the larger ones:
a) same length, but thicker (5.75-6.0" around)
b) longer, but same thickness (7.5-7.75" long)
c) longer, and thicker (7.5-7.75" long x 6" around)
d) longer, and thicker (8.5"x 5.75" around)

GF has also had 2 ex-BFs who were longer, but not thicker. She guessed, with me being 7" BPEL, that they were in the 7.5-7.75 long range (little longer than me, but not as long as biggest friend she's fucked).
We also have a friend that has had few guys 8"+ and bigger 9.5"+...she measured and had pics we've seen.

RodRingo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far, none. I'm about 7.5ish x 5.5ish. A lot of my mates seem to pack between 4.5/5. Some 6.something.

I'm going to guess that I either get girls who don't sleep around much because they tend to say I'm the biggest they've seen.
I do know that people way bigger than me do exist, certainly more thicker.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
A little bit goes a long way. I've been with men I've considered very big, and always enjoy a little frot, hoping to find myself dwarfed but there's never more than an inch or so difference. Only a couple of times has there been a truly huge difference and even then it was less than I'd expected. Maybe if Matt H was a little less than 100% I'd be able to fix that once and for all ;-)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I'm just a skosh under 8 inches erect length. Over the years I've played with hundreds of other cocks and I can count the number that were bigger than mine on the fingers of one hand.

If you have that big a cock and can count on one hand the bigger ones, you have better things to do with your hand than COUNT!

AH88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The real question here is why do men (straight or gay) feel the need to constantly lie about their dick size?

"i'm about 8 inches" with a pic that clearly shows you're no bigger than 6.5-7.0" at best.

Odd.
:biggrin1:

I wonder if they lie like this out in the real world. If so they must get some real disappointing looks after they've pulled it out.