Condom Review Thread for the Well Endowed

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentlemen:

You know I've surfed this board quite a bit in my short time here, and I'll bet that one of the main topics discussed on here is CONDOMS. Which condom this? Which condom that for my size, etc?

Instead...why dont we make a thread, and each member gives their penile statistics, and the condom(s) that work best for them. I think the more specific you are with regards to your statistics...the better off someone similar to yourself in size will be when they go shopping for rubbers.

I'll start with myself:

Erect Size:

Length: Between 7.5 and 8 inches

Girth: 7 inches circumference at the base, 6.5 circ. at mid-shaft, and about 6 inches circumference at the head.

Condoms tried and/or used:

Regulars: Forget about it!

Large Sizes:

Lifestyles Large= I don't think I would have a problem with its length, but the problem is I couldnt unroll it any further than mid-shaft. It was like a burglar trying to pull pantyhose over his head.

Trojan Magnum: Same as above

Trojan Magnum XL: Snug but excellent...bar none the best mass-produced type condom I have tried.

Condomania: Custom-Fits...but I have yet to try these. I am considering it.

Thats all I know for now, but I think this could be a great and useful thread if everyone participates in as much detail as possible and it all stays on topic. I think we have a wide variety of cocks on this board as far as shapes and sizes go...even amongst the big...so your participation is appreciated!

Hopefully...if some wise and brave soul joins this board and needs to know about condoms (and understands the SEARCH function)... then this thread should pop right up :)

Thanks!

OmahaBeef

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two Words!!!!!

"They Fit"

Not only do I have 29 years experience with Condoms, but I can personally testify that the "They Fit" are simply the best on the market as of this date.

For everyone's information I am not an employee of Condomania or the "They Fit" Firm.

Thanks.

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omahabeef, I am almost exactly the same dimensions as you, and I have used the U22 size from Condomania for about a year and half now. They're a little longer than you'll need, but the girth fit is superb, and you will never want to use a "mass produced" condom again. The Z21's would also work, though they are slightly more snug and a bit shorter. Either would work fine, but I feel the U22's are more comfortable - it's almost like not wearing one. Almost.

You owe it to yourself to try some. Seriously - you won't regret it.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hung said:
Two Words!!!!!

"They Fit"

Not only do I have 29 years experience with Condoms, but I can personally testify that the "They Fit" are simply the best on the market as of this date.

For everyone's information I am not an employee of Condomania or the "They Fit" Firm.

Thanks.

Excellent! Thanks for the response Hung...

Now...with your 8.25x5.25...which TheyFit size do you find best given your dimesions? I realize that they have the measuring scale, but do you prefer one size code over another?

OmahaBeef

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mgtihlah said:
Omahabeef, I am almost exactly the same dimensions as you, and I have used the U22 size from Condomania for about a year and half now. They're a little longer than you'll need, but the girth fit is superb, and you will never want to use a "mass produced" condom again. The Z21's would also work, though they are slightly more snug and a bit shorter. Either would work fine, but I feel the U22's are more comfortable - it's almost like not wearing one. Almost.

You owe it to yourself to try some. Seriously - you won't regret it.

Thank you sir! That bit of info came in handy just as I read it, because I dont have a printer hooked up yet to print out the chart :) Major brownie points to you my friend! Excellent response!

OmahaBeef