confused?

urahara454

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone, got a question, not sure how to ask it though. I know that my penis is 8 inches, but I noticed that when I get in the bath a get a boner it was larger, so i checked it out and it was actually 9 inches, lol I dont get how I can gain an inch in length by just taking a hot bath. Anyone shed any light on the subject, why does it do that?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The heat from the hot bath opens up blood vessels in your penis, making more blood flow in which makes your penis harder and longer.

That would be my guess.

Question... do you ever use a cock ring? If so, do you gain the extra inch when wearing it as well?

urahara454

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never thought of even trying a cock ring, they always seemed a little dangerous to me, keeping that ammount of pressure in your dick, are there any ones anyone can reccomend that are safe? my girth is 6 inches by the way

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ive never thought of even trying a cock ring, they always seemed a little dangerous to me, keeping that ammount of pressure in your dick, are there any ones anyone can reccomend that are safe? my girth is 6 inches by the way

They're pretty safe. Forms of cock rings have been used for a very long time. They shouldnt be overly tight and shouldnt be worn for long periods. It should be just tight enough to constrict bloodflow enough to increase your erection. You would want one that has snaps preferably so you can get it on and off easily, like this:

Priape.com - Regular Cock-Ring