Congratulations, Mr. Black!

I can only tell you that whatever it is, he's going to teach me tonight.:naughty:
Can you imagine the videos he has to show in the classroom from the Jeff Black library? Talk about boning up on your educational show-and-tell ancillary materials! Mr. Black? What's that? What's a tallywhacker? Why is it so big? And what are you and it doing now? I need to be held back, Mr, Black: I need intense, close-up-and-personal, one-on-one tutalage with you. Learn me good, Mr. Black! May I pull my pants back up now, Sir?:biggrin1:
 
Can you imagine the videos he has to show in the classroom from the Jeff Black library? Talk about boning up on your educational show-and-tell ancillary materials! Mr. Black? What's that? What's a tallywhacker? Why is it so big? And what are you and it doing now? I need to be held back, Mr, Black: I need intense, close-up-and-personal, one-on-one tutalage with you. Learn me good, Mr. Black! May I pull my pants back up now, Sir?:biggrin1:


That's wrong on so many levels.... Sam, aren't you a teacher as well?
 
That's wrong on so many levels....
Ya think!? Grasshopper, your exposing days may be over! That is why you see nothing in my gallery or anything else that could identify me.:werd:


Sam, aren't you a teacher as well?
There are rumors to that effect, but the proof is in the pudding. I'm an ecdesiast of the first order, a strumpet by royal proclamation of Lord Pendragon, a cock-whore as entitled by Alex8, a master of cyber-ambiguity—along with you and Alex8—by analysis of Doc, and the resident sex symbol of LPSG. How would I have time to be a teacher? Unless . . .
 
Congratulations and welcome to the club Jeff!
I have the utmost respect for teachers, and I know you'll be a good one. :smile:

njqt466




 
CONGRATS!!! ;)

Now, when you come to NYC, I have to take you to the bar/club Mr. BLACK.

(My gay NYer's will know that one.)
 
what cn you teach me JEFF? I'm a willing pupil....


So many sexual innuendos.... IF I was a highschool teacher (grade 12+), or a university professor, it might be different.:smile:

I am qualified to teach K- grade 6. Rumour has it, we have to teach sex-ed... so, you can all get excited at the idea of JeffBlack attempting to explain to grade 4's what a penis and vagina are.:biggrin1:
 
I am qualified to teach K- grade 6. Rumour has it, we have to teach sex-ed... so, you can all get excited at the idea of JeffBlack attempting to explain to grade 4's what a penis and vagina are.:biggrin1:

:eek: Um, can I be part of your grade 4 class? :eek:

Seriously, Congrats, & Well done!!!
 
well Mr. Black, can I be enrolled in your sex ed class???



So many sexual innuendos.... IF I was a highschool teacher (grade 12+), or a university professor, it might be different.:smile:

I am qualified to teach K- grade 6. Rumour has it, we have to teach sex-ed... so, you can all get excited at the idea of JeffBlack attempting to explain to grade 4's what a penis and vagina are.:biggrin1:
 
Congratulations man. Its always good to see our lives going ahead.
From an educator to the other: *salute*

Be happy!
 
So many sexual innuendos.... IF I was a highschool teacher (grade 12+), or a university professor, it might be different.:smile:

I am qualified to teach K- grade 6. Rumour has it, we have to teach sex-ed... so, you can all get excited at the idea of JeffBlack attempting to explain to grade 4's what a penis and vagina are.:biggrin1:
Jeff youi have a major advantage teaching sex ed. You already have pictures and videos fro LPSG for use in class. To teach the boys what masturbation is and what cum is, you can show both of your videos. Then you could pick out 20 dicks of various sizes and looks and have the boys select which penis they want when they are grown and see which penis is the winner. For the girls, they can select which penis they want to get fucked by. The girls might want to watch the video so they will know what cum looks like.

You will be a great sex ed teacher I can see already.:biggrin1: I suspect though that most of the boys will pick your dick. As a teacher you will be adored by the children and the boys will want a dick just like Mr. Black.:smile: :biggrin1:

i wouldn't encourage you to show them how to join LPSG though. We mods have enough problems without having to ban all of your 10 year old students.