How so?His OF has gotten weird again![]()
You mind posting the link I think I'm looking in the wrong place I don't see anythingIts free, go and see the weirdness for yourself lol.
What is that scar on his abs?
This is a prime example of why I'm not on the dating marketHis girlfriend (that he is still with) stabbed him with a knife. He also swung a golf club at her and their apartment together was totally wrecked. The actual chain of events is totally unclear
Pretty sure Connor Murphy got arrested for attacking his girlfriend and is facing charges for destruction of propertywhat did he do?
Who's the other guydidnt expect him to do a collab like this.View attachment 100426091
That's Tony Huge. A bodybuilder based on Thailand like Connor. Tony has been his mentor for quasi legal supplements and unhealthy relationships with Thai women. I tried to get content featuring both of them before but Tony has no interestWho's the other guy
Ya Connor is good at sex. All his scene partners seem to enjoy itHave to say that he’s pretty good on bed Connor and trans
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.