Continuation If The Penis Inside Scrotum.

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the same article, theres also this technique, so I might go with this one.

Penile disassembly

Perovic and Djordjevic describe a technique similar to sliding elongation, which they have used to treat short penises and congenital penile anomalies. Their procedure involves separating the penis into the glans cap with neurovascular bundle dorsally, the corpora cavernosa, and the urethra ventrally. Thus, the corpora are separated completely from the surrounding structures. A space is created between the glans cap and the tip of the corpora cavernosa, on which an autologous rib cartilage graft is placed, and then the penis is reassembled (58) (Figure 3). The cartilage is covered with the glans cap and the urethra and neurovascular bundles are sutured to the tunica. This technique was performed on 19 patients with a short penis with an average increased length of 2–3 cm and 3–4 cm in 13 and 6 patients, respectively (58). There was no evidence of cartilage extrusion, erectile dysfunction or urethral damage at a mean follow-up of 3.3 years.

Reactions: butchnmi

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not a urologist, but a gain of 1 inch from some rather radical surgery would give me pause. Of course if we are taking about a plastic repair of epispadias, which is one very nasty birth defect, I can see it. But for correction of a micropenis, I wouldn't recommend it.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Canbe, welcome to LPSG! I understand that it bothers you that you have lost length due to a previous procedure. But for that very reason, I urge you to be extremely cautious in pursuing additional procedures. You have already experienced an undesired final result. I would also caution that the next procedure may not be covered by insurance since you are requesting it based on an appearance or cosmetic reason.

I was alarmed that within 2 days you asked if there were any procedures to declaring that you would have one if the ones listed by the contributors in the thread. This is not to criticize you, but more to caution you that surgeries involving the penis, especially those that can also affect your mental health, are going to have a lasting effect on you and not always the desired effect.

Good luck in pursuing this with highly trained medical professionals.

Canbe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ohiorod, I highly appreciate your reply and I will definitely be cautious and find a highly trained doctor, but I just need more advice about these procedures and if they're actually worth it cause I don't wanna risk anything. I'm going to post a picture of my erect cock and you can tell me if I should go forward or should be happy with the size that I have.

You got to have realistic goals, if you are serious about taking on a procedure like this. Definitely consult this with your doctor who will have more detailed information about this, and may recommend you to a board certified surgeon.

Mind you those procedures aren't cheap, and I definitely wouldn't dice my luck on whoever's practice is running cheaper. How old are you BTW?

Prostate surgery isn't the same as penile elongation, I'm sure you know this. Whilst both are procedures that separate tissue, penile elongation isn't nor doesn't remove malignant and cancerous cells. There are other further components that factor into erectile inadequacy, such as chemotherapy, cryotherapy, hormonal therapy, and/or radiation.

However I do agree with your assessment regarding going under the knife CAN cause problems. As the saying goes "If it ain't broken, don't fix it".

I've seen vids of the procedure before, and yes they do detach ligaments from the pubic bone, this is essentially how they are able to expose more of the penis. Although they didn't fully pull out, all that was hidden. I don't believe they chop anything, just reattach the ligaments to the pubic bone.

I'm 30.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Correct, you can also have a procedure done by a neurosurgeon on the back of your neck for your hidden brain. Most procedures can deliver between 10 to 30 in IQ.

No. That's not correct.

There is a surgical procedure to lengthen the penis, but it involves severing the tendon along the top of the penis. It does not make the inside part of the penis outside, that's just a silly idea. If the internal part of your penis was not internal then the muscles and veins required to achieve an erection would not be possible, so it wouldn't be too useful. But it also just isn't how the penis enlargement surgery works at all.

If you want a bigger penis then focus on losing weight. I don't know if the OP has extra weight, but that's really the only way.