Cool Shirtless Li'l Romeo, a 19 year old Abs!

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Li'l Romeo the rapper and basketball player has now confident showing off his nice Abs...

I think he got to involve here because he's already 19 years old.

It seems he focused his career in singing not by playing in the hard court, would it be fair for his skills or talent? he used to play point guard in USC where he study.

If he focus in playing basketball would he got an opportunity to be in the NBA?

If you were to ask, NBA or Rapper?

HTML:
[IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/kjmalc/SNhCB1ekFaI/AAAAAAAAASY/CMvER7kA02E/s144/Lil.JPG[/IMG]
American Rapper Lil’ Romeo other pics!

Enjoy! :cool:

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
damn who writes this stuff

plays point guard for USC where he study....

and has been appeared in.. is that an emphasis on has been or what?

zoeloewarrior

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To hdsolutions: then why come to a thread dealing with a black celebrity? another note, try not to expose your stupidity to the world and rather keep your racist comments to your small-minded self

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's got a hot body but I just don't understand the baggy below the ass look. Showing the tops of your draws is one thing but more than that is too much and verges on rudeness, IMHO. I don't need to see ALL of your underwear.

hdsolutions

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok, Guyz... I'm sorry for not explaining well.

It's not the fact that I don't like Black people, what I'm tryin to say... I don't get horny with black people. But I do appreciate what they had.

Media

It's not the fact that I don't like Black people, what I'm tryin to say... I don't get horny with black people. But I do appreciate what they had.

It was DEF the way you said it the first time...VERY badly done lol. Made you come off as a racist asshole. Something more along the lines of, 'he's okay, but i prefer a sexy white man' lol idk. Much MUCH better than that one line slam against black people.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

And like I said before, they probably don't like you either :rolleyes: If you don't like black people, why comment at all?

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and more importantly, why not just express admiration for a healthy, toned, in shape body without the putdowns? I admire beautiful women and their bodies, even though i am proudly gay and have sex only with men. And i am probably the oldest one on this thread at 56. The human body can be beautiful, no matter what gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, color or other variable that gives it diversity. i think that is the important point here. And yes, Li'l Romeo is very cute and looks great. Good for him !!