Correlation between cock size and intelligence?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, here's one that sure to start some controversy, but please read all of it before you respond. Some of the women and a few guys and I have several times mentioned to fact that lpsg seems to be well above the norm in intellectual gifts. I have been spending a lot of time thinking about what the possible reasons for this might be and here are a few of my thoughts.
Much of a young person's developmental years are spent in overcoming anxieties. While a hung guy has some anxieties of his own, they really don't compare in the trauma of facing feelings of inadequacy. Whether real or not, most men spend a good deal of time grappling with these ideas. If that was never an issue, would that leave a man more time to develop in different areas?
Is there a "hung gene" that would also account for other gifts?
Could it be that just the confidence that a guy has in being able to satisfy a lover makes him confident in other areas as well?
Or is it mostly that this type of forum attracts people with inquisitive minds and has nothing to do with size at all?
I am not suggesting that ONLY hung guys have above average intelligence, that would be stupid, but I am opening up for discussion the possibility that hung guys have less to overcome in development and therefore more time to spend on other things. What are your thoughts, or do you have other ideas as to why?

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
My response Madame Zora is EVEN more controversial than her query:

In general, people who are genetically blessed, are blessed all-around. This is not always true, but it tends to be a general observation, rooted in evolution.

For example, society likes to joke about the "dumb hot chick." However, science tells us that statistically, more attractive people also tend to be more intelligent. People don't want to believe this FACT because it seems unfair that a few would get it all, while others would be screwed all around.

I think that penis size may be similar. If a man with a large penis attracts a larger pool of women--again, think in terms of evolution--then he is more likely to be able to chose a mate (woman) who is of a very high caliber. This may include looks as well as intelligence, etc. Naturally the offspring are going to possess many of the traits of the parents...perhaps a large penis, good looks, and intelligence.

Do you have attractive dumb people? Of course. Do you have attractive men with small penises? Of course. Humankind has every variation imaginable.

But in answer to your question, Madame Zora: yes there would likely be a correlation between penis size and intelligence. In short, your assumption is not off-base.

BRMSTN69: All I can say is I've noticed a lotta nerds packing more than pocket protectors (and remember that line in Revenge of the Nerds "jocks always think about sports, nerds always think about sex")

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BRMSTN69,

For most geeks, intelligence is not their problem. Social skills are. In fact one of the problems we may be having in terms of personality clashes here may bear that out. No offense guys! Luv ya! LOL!

Naughty

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... I'll leave you to guess on my cognitive skills. While my spelling is somewhat lacking, and the way I express somethings might seem odd to some people, I merely write it off as the "downs" that come with the "ups" of being intelligent. Yes I am a nerd, I can't help it. What do you expect, me to act dumb?

Another topic here, just because some of us are intelligent does not mean we are nerds, and exactly what would you classify as a nerd? I would say one who is "gifted" in one academic area, yet with a lacking in social skills.

Oh and on a side note, I made a perfect score on the AP US Hist. exam, something I am very proud of.

BRMSTN69: hey, todays nerd or geek is tomarrows Forb's cover story, no insult is ment in the term

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zora, I don't know where you get the idea that this board is more intelligent than than the general population. I think every board I've ever visited was a rough cross-section of society that way, even the ones geared toward computers or other technical subjects. And I think most of us can name a few that drag down the intelligence average in LPSG. I don't mean that to be insulting, just that why would we expect it to be a smarter group?

The only possibility I can think of is that people that go online a lot might be smarter than average. Maybe.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aloofman, I agree that serious surfers are probably a bit about average to begin with, but I still feel that there are a good many posters here that go a little beyond that explaination. I am certain that if we polled who on here qualifies for MENSA, we'd find a good deal more than the 2% that is the general population. I'm not aksing, so please DON"T post your iq scores! I am not even suggesting the IQ measures much beyond a person's ability to take tests well, but you have to use some quantifying medium. I would hazard a guess that as many as 10 to 15 percent of the posters here are in that top 2% range that is required to join. Of course, I am only talking about the active members, I have no clue about the lurkers, but here again, I'm assuming that most of the hung guys do occasionally post. Enough people have made MENSA references that I think I'm am not far off here.

Thirdlegmeat, I have a sneaking suspicion that you have hit the proverbial nail on the head. It does seem unfair that the gifted so get so many gifts, and this is not a universal axiom by any means, but just by percentages, higher.

Even our flame boards, although often immature (which is not indication of abstract intelligence, but social grace) have some rather impressive viewpoints. I'll site the whopper (lol) of a word DMW coined for shithead! Anyway, this wasn't meant as a method of insulting anyone or their viewpoints, just something I found interesting and thought your opinions would be enlightening, and they are.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
If there is any truth to the stereotype that (on average) oriental males are smaller, blacks are larger and caucasians fall somewhere in between and we then compare the (again on average) relative academic achievements of these ethnicities we would be forced to conclude the exact opposite.

I'm fully aware that individual variations are near infinite.

LoveGirl: If there is any difference between average penis size race to race, it would be less than a 10th of an inch I am sure.

XXLHS: hmmm... this is an interesting thread (just found it and I have to comment on something today or go MAD!!! *sips mocha, bares fangs... crosses eyes... falls over... lands upside down... nuts smack in face... Ouch... result, two black eyes...ugh* :blink:

Anyway, I don't know if there is any genetic or environmental affects in size. I did have a senior level class where we were discussing human evolution in a non-traditional format. Bascially looking at things other data related to it or controversial theories in the area. The underlying conclusion is that penis size is related to vagina size... about 6 inches average world wide in both sexes.

As Madame Z. stated in another post that "she is amazed that people that fit together actually meet" - so is nature apparently, but that is the idea they were putting forth.

Goes something like this, Big Penises :lol: are better the small ones :( , because they get the sperm as close to the cervix as possible so that they go right with the contractions of the vagina :wub: . Too big :eek: and they don't fit or make it hard for the woman to climax :( with the man to enhance the chance of conception :wacko: . To small :unsure: and the sperm have to attemp to make up the difference in a hostile environment :angry: where they are left in and have to make a break for the cervix :ph34r: and more then likely attempt to get in without the normal contractions that assist.

Now, multiple that over millions of generations of people all trying to pass on genes to the next set of people and after a while you get averages in penis size... so ignoring individual difference... penis size over all it theortically tied to vagina size... cause the ones that don't product kids and grand kids just don't stick around... theory goes anyway. Made since to me... and the prof had a two PhD's to her name.

Hi Madame, Hi LoveGirl hugs to you two... the rest of you Greetings, but no hugs for you... (*in soup Nazi voice) ;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
xxlhs, that does make a lot of sense! I had no intention of bringing race variances into this, just intelligence. Race has been discussed ad nauseum here and I'll never believe there's any significant difference. Dispite whatever theory/published findings may say, that's just my own opinion. And I have seen enough asian men with whoppers to know they are not smaller!

like so many things about human attributes, I am just interested in what makes ppl tick. To see something analygous between endowment and intelligence seems interesting to me, especially since being on this board and hearing from so many gifted men in the form of precise and well thought out ideas. You are all proving my point in this thread, thank you so much for your input.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Shelby@Jun 21 2004, 09:16 AM
If there is any truth to the stereotype that (on average) oriental males are smaller, blacks are larger and caucasians fall somewhere in between and we then compare the (again on average) relative academic achievements of these ethnicities we would be forced to conclude the exact opposite.
Phil Rushton claimed as much in Rolling Stone. (Yeah, like that counts as peer review.) He had other correlations; for example, he compared China's birth rate to western Europe's and to the western coast of Africa's; needless to say, these were only in the late 20th century. At the same time, he excluded the rest of the planet, and didn't bother to explain the existence of 1.2 billion Chinese. Of course, he denies the rest of the planet's existence. Meanwhile Japanese businessmen who like 'em young go to Thailand, and my doctor (from Ghana) says that Americans are "loose".

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
XXLHS,

:eek:
You will know the next time I give you some sympathy when you are feeling down! LOL! Naw, Madame Zora and Love Girl are cool, so thats ok. Besides, there are so many other wonderful specimens to hug out there! LOL!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 21 2004, 01:49 PM
If there is any difference between average penis size race to race, it would be less than a 10th of an inch I am sure.
About 1/7 of an inch, actually, between blacks and Orientals. But then again, people are surprised to learn that the tallest woman in the world is Chinese.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
OH NO! NOT POPULATION GENETICS!!
(It is my raisen d'etre at uni).

Looking at it biologically, it's hard to say what influences intelligance. I don't believe that there's such a thing as a single IQ gene or dick gene, because that means that without either, you have no cognitive intelligance and no penis.

About LPSG, I would argue, as have been said, that people who dedicate themselves to a board for time are most likely highly intelligant, however, what "kind of intelligance" is another thing. Some political boards may make you believe that sterilisation is a good thing! :p

As for penile expeiences, I suppose that because most of us have had grief in one way or another, the fact that we can share our feelings on the subject and discuss frankly is a kind of "emotional intelligance" that we have.

Mainly I may seem odd to still believe in this, considering my interests, but I still believe that we are more than our genes. I just find it fascinating how easy it is for non-geneticists to dehumanise themeselves and other people, "oh yeah, it's my genes that gave me the dick AND intelligance I have today" yeah, the biological has it's obvious effects, but somehow, the fact that we're even discussing this seems to mean there's more to us than a "Obey Madam Zora" gene.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dammit, and here all this time I was hoping for blind obediance!!! (slithers off to Mad Scientists' lab to create new potion) :angry:

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 18 2004, 10:30 PM
Or is it mostly that this type of forum attracts people with inquisitive minds and has nothing to do with size at all?
I feel that this theory comes closest to explaining what you observe here. I know that in my own case, it is my generally inquisitive nature that led me here. Whenever I get interested in a subject, I get the urge to read all I can about it. Back before the internet, I would often spend hours in a library just browsing for info. on random topics. Now I do that on the internet instead. From the very first day I realized my penis was larger than average at age 14, penis size became one of the topics that interested me and I read all I could find about it. So it was perfectly natural for me to wind up here. By contrast, I bet there are tons of well-hung men in the world who would never even think of doing research on penis size (or any other topic).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was actually referring to the intelligence of posts on here on a mulitude of topics, everything from politics to religion, to music (some of my favorite threads) to philosophies of many kinds! The penis info is more of a given and shared thing. I have no idea if there's any reality behind it, but I thought it would make for interesting conversation.

Orca, I think you are right about women's mags discussing relational issues much more openly, it probably does give us a bit of a "heads up".

Donk, bravo for taking the time to learn about your body and issues relating to it. I doubt many men give themselves that opportunity, pre-LPSG that is.