Cougars?

D_PhilThee

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not sure if this is the right thread to post in, but my question is where does a younger guy find hot Older Women/Cougars? It has always been a fantasy of mine to fuck a hot cougar, but I just don't know where to meet one, let alone flirt with one. Any advice or stories about meeting and fucking hot Cougars. Oh yeah please don't say a bar...I'm still 20 so I cant get into one in the US.

D_PhilThee

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The probably with older women is I never know if they are checking me out. I feel like younger women are more obvious with it and easier to flirt with. I dont want to start talking to an older women and find out she wasn't even interested.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you may have to wait a year. bars are the best places. and when you find one or she finds you don't walk around like a deer caught in the headlights.

D_PhilThee

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I could try dating websites, I guess...I kind of like the challenge meeting one in public, I feel it would add to the experience.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are organizations/clubs/dating agencies that exist for exactly this kind of thing. I'm sure there are some in MA. Do your research, though. It's not uncommon for a club to organize a meet-up and have half a dozen women and three dozen guys.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would avoid using the word cougar too. If she is young enough that she has never been called that before, it may insult her. I was not flattered the first half dozen or so times I was called a cougar timer even though I could tell those men were trying to flirt with me. It would have been much more flattering if they had simply flirted with me without the qualifications regarding my age or our age differences.

if you are afraid of being rejected, I would try online dating. You won't get anywhere meeting women irl if you are that afraid of failure.

D_PhilThee

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thnx guys a lot of good advice. Il make sure to use a better term then cougar or older, I'm just use to saying it when I talk to other guys about the subject.