Cowboy Up!!..All the things we LOVE about Cowboys!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to go to the Riggins Rodeo in Idaho every year. One year I made friends with a bull rider who decided to drunkenly make out with me in front of everyone. The next year, I sucked off that bull rider in my pickup. The year after that we had a MMF threesome and fucked us both in his tent at his camp surrounded by all his rodeo bros while everybody cheered. I thought for sure I would be hate-crimed but turns out while cowboys can be pretty racist, they’re not terribly homophobic. He still sends me nudes occasionally but he’s married w/ kids now.

@Taborstolks - You just reminded me about the last time that I went to the Pendleton, Oregon, Rodeo, as an adult... back in the mid-1990's.

I was astounded that in all of the Men's restrooms, there were obvious "Glory Holes" drilled through all of the walls of the toilet stalls.

I had a good time there... So did MANY of the cowboys!

A/B
Great comments! Reminded me of attending a few rodeos in Colorado where a friend lived and finding the men's room to be very active with lots of looks and comparing (even just visually), the occasional tug including helping hands and the even more occasional sight of two guys disappearing into a stall together.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Taborstolks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@Taborstolks - You just reminded me about the last time that I went to the Pendleton, Oregon, Rodeo, as an adult... back in the mid-1990's.

I was astounded that in all of the Men's restrooms, there were obvious "Glory Holes" drilled through all of the walls of the toilet stalls.

I had a good time there... So did MANY of the cowboys!

A/B
Ahh the good ol’ Pendleton Roundup! Let 'Er Buck!

Reactions: ActionBuddy