Creative curse words

Two of my favorite directives are:

1) You go to SHIT! I wouldnt hit a snake in the ass with you!

or

2) Go scratch your mangy ass with a broken bottle.

:eek:

:biggrin1:
Oh thats good. I have to remember that.:biggrin1: Also Up your ass with a rusty meat hook. A jersey saying
 
  • I had a roommate in college eons ago who cursed out a boy she had been dating because he had been cheating on her. She called him a, "greasy necked, collard green looking, mother fucker!" I've never heard it before or since but it fit him and I never forgot it.
  • I've been known to call someone a motherless bastard.
  • I have a friend who was a competitive square dancer and there was a girl who actually slept with him so he would partner with her and they could win a regional competition. I not so affectionately nicknamed her the, ' do si ho.' :biggrin1:
  • I had an uncle who used to say 'sugar tit' instead of shit; but he would drag out, tit so that it had 2 syllables.
My Friend used to say " Jesus H Christ ", never got what it meant though.
Jesus Holy Christ.
 
Last edited:
alex8 used "vapid streak of shit", once, which i got to love.

then i've heard shallow cunt once and then when i get too angry to contain myself i say "fuckshittybitchwhoreasshole". say it as one word and it's quite alluring.