Creeohdee (chris O’donnell)

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
Is that maybe the best butt on the planet? :yum
beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for my money, there are definitely several better asses out there i can think of. or at least bigger/more muscular ones.

also this is guy is hot as hell, no doubt. one of the best bodies i've ever seen. but one thing that irks me is that he constantly claims he is natural and having quite a bit of experience with the matter myself, i would bet my life savings that this dude has run several cycles in his time

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for my money, there are definitely several better asses out there i can think of. or at least bigger/more muscular ones.

also this is guy is hot as hell, no doubt. one of the best bodies i've ever seen. but one thing that irks me is that he constantly claims he is natural and having quite a bit of experience with the matter myself, i would bet my life savings that this dude has run several cycles in his time

You know he's a Navy vet? Probably supplements and uses what's out there but not necessarily roids. I've seen plenty who use who look inflated like balloons. A college classmate who was on the football team used and had acne everywhere and looked like he was going to pop at any moment.️

Hat123456

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know he's a Navy vet? Probably supplements and uses what's out there but not necessarily roids. I've seen plenty who use who look inflated like balloons. A college classmate who was on the football team used and had acne everywhere and looked like he was going to pop at any moment.️

no offence lil bro, but dont comment on topics that you dont know about like you know about. else it's just spam and misleading :p

he definitely roids, can tell he must be on tren lately from behavior and changes too.

Reactions: YourBitch525

tatafu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there any way to watch or download the videos for free? I’m sorry but I come here to get the content for free cus I can’t afford their OF what makes this site think I can afford their thing to watch videos help pls!

Fgutie961

Cherished Member
Media
Is there any way to watch or download the videos for free? I’m sorry but I come here to get the content for free cus I can’t afford their OF what makes this site think I can afford their thing to watch videos help pls!
Refresh the page at the 3 or 7 marks. For instance 11:43 or 11:47 and it’ll play.

Reactions: AndroidNyne79