Creepy random PMs

HoldenGreat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having only been here a short time I have already received a few creepy private messages. I'm not going to name names (though i probably should just to call these individuals out). Being a guy I'm sure I have it easy, and I'm quite sure the the women of this site get more than a few grotesque PMs a month. I don't understand how it's acceptable to say such odd remarks to people you don't really know or have never even spoken to before. I understand it's the internet and all and there are a lot of people who think because it's the internet and a site about large penis' it's perfectly fine to say what you want but really is it? Also, I guess I'm inviting it in by posting pictures of myself and my manhood (exhibitionism can be fun)... though I didn't realize I was, inviting it at first.

So, I was just wondering how many of you out there have had similar experiences to me here? or is this just something thats quite normal for this site?

Here is what this individual said that I found to be quite odd... "dude, you have a perfect chronic masturbator's penis!! big and long--fucking beautiful!" I don't really know how to take that comment... i just found it strange.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine stopped when I made my signature that tells what I'm not looking for. I was impressed that the men respected it. They stopped.

Maybe if you created a signature regarding PMs, then they would stop? You could say what you are and are not looking for, whatever that is.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having only been here a short time I have already received a few creepy private messages. I'm not going to name names (though i probably should just to call these individuals out). Being a guy I'm sure I have it easy, and I'm quite sure the the women of this site get more than a few grotesque PMs a month. I don't understand how it's acceptable to say such odd remarks to people you don't really know or have never even spoken to before. I understand it's the internet and all and there are a lot of people who think because it's the internet and a site about large penis' it's perfectly fine to say what you want but really is it? Also, I guess I'm inviting it in by posting pictures of myself and my manhood (exhibitionism can be fun)... though I didn't realize I was, inviting it at first.

So, I was just wondering how many of you out there have had similar experiences to me here? or is this just something thats quite normal for this site?

Here is what this individual said that I found to be quite odd... "dude, you have a perfect chronic masturbator's penis!! big and long--fucking beautiful!" I don't really know how to take that comment... i just found it strange.

Why? You posted a picture of a really nice big cock on a site devoted to them. I don't see anything that bad about it.

As has been said, if you don't want PM's note it in your sig.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If "exhibitionism" is "fun", I assume at least part of that has to do with the compliments you're going to get, the same ones you rather ambivalently want to call people out for giving you. Your options range from taking down your pictures entirely, to trying (probably only partially successfully) to dissuade certain people from extending them, to getting used to accepting them gracefully. You'll figure out your comfort level soon enough.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take it as what it is-- a compliment.
Ignore 'em if they make you uncomfortable, reply if they turn you on.
Simple!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If "exhibitionism" is "fun", I assume at least part of that has to do with the compliments you're going to get, the same ones you rather ambivalently want to call people out for giving you. Your options range from taking down your pictures entirely, to trying (probably only partially successfully) to dissuade certain people from extending them, to getting used to accepting them gracefully. You'll figure out your comfort level soon enough.
if there was a way to post pics anonymously here i'd do it.
i love posting my pics but HATE most of the feedback.

i don't have pics up because the PMs really are outright creepy.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
if there was a way to post pics anonymously here i'd do it.
i love posting my pics but HATE most of the feedback.

i don't have pics up because the PMs really are outright creepy.

Amen Sister! A anonymous picture posting system where your screen name is not associated with the photos. That would be awesome!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are either very naive or you are seeking more attention by posting this thread.

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey HoldenGreat - Look you are posting naked pics of yourself on a site that caters mostly to gay men. Women in general don't do as much searching for penis pictures on the internet. So many of the comments that you will get on this site are coming from gay men and there is nothing particularly creepy about the comment this person made. Just take it as a compliment, why else are you even showing your pictures here ? As someone else said, would it have bothered you if that had come from a woman who admired you ? If you look at the gallery, you will see far more cock photos than anything else. If you don't like hearing these comments coming from men, or you find the directness creepy, don't post pictures of yourself on a site that is based on the appreciation of large cocks. That is what people are here for and they will be direct in their assessment of whatever it is you put out there. This is not Facebook after all. You can set up your profile so that visitors know that you are strictly straight and once you befriend some women, most of the male comments will stop anyway. Good luck with that.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure if you (HoldenGreat) are saying that you have gotten one message that you found creepy or that you have gotten several. If it's just the one that you quote, then I think that what you said at the end of your post is apt: it's a strange comment to make. But it doesn't seem to me anything to be bothered about.

My response to messages from strangers depends on the character of the message. Some messages say or ask something interesting that can lead to a conversation. The ones that don't are usually one of two things: (1) Simple praise: "Wow, great cock (body, etc.)." I am glad enough to receive such messages and reply with thanks. (2) Expressions of cupidity: "I'd like to suck your cock" or the like. Coming from men (I've never gotten anything of the sort from a woman as her first message to me), these comments make me uncomfortable, but I try to treat them as if they were simple praise, by replying with something polite but not particularly encouraging. Rarely have I gotten messages that I have found positively bothersome, and I did not find it difficult to make the botherers go away.

Actually, the messages that bug me the most are ones from people of whom I know nothing who write to say nothing but "What's up?" or "How's it going?" I have no reply to these messages, because they offer me nothing to reply to. The writers seem to think that by sending me a vacuous, utterly formulaic question, they have done their share of contributing to the conversation. I'm sorry, but "What's up?" is not a conversation starter! I'm not going to reply with an equally vacuous "Not much; what's up with you?", and I'm not going to do all the work of trying to come up with something interesting when you have given me nothing to work with.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to open PM's from anyone that I don't know with a subject of "Hey" or "Dude" with some misgivings but it sort of goes with the territory.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Get real, what did you expect? Loads of adoring women rushing to giggle like retards at the site of your awesome penis and then coyly try to come on to you? There's pictures of thousands of cocks on this website, meaning men who like looking a cocks and talking about cocks and having sex with cocks are going to be looking at these pictures and responding to those who post them with varying levels of enthusiasm and expressions of admiration.

If it's creepy for someone (anyone) tell you you have an attractive penis then surely it's creepy to put pictures up for people to admire in an environment in which they will be free to respond to the images of yourself you have posted.

Now, there are many people who will send you genuinely creepy messages, like the one I got from someone who asked me if I'd like to pretend to rape their elderly girlfriend on camera, when you get shit like that in your PM box I'll feel your pain.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now, there are many people who will send you genuinely creepy messages, like the one I got from someone who asked me if I'd like to pretend to rape their elderly girlfriend on camera, when you get shit like that in your PM box I'll feel your pain.

^^ my day is now complete. haha

HoldenGreat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hilaire - did i expect loads of women fawning over my pictures? no, not at all. you missed the point of what I wrote, it was a few PMs that I found to be rather odd. What the person wrote to you is fucking weird... and insanely inappropriate. but you seem to accept it as something that's okay to say a complete stranger. comments like nice cock...ect... are fine. it's when they start getting weirder that I don't think is okay. Maybe I have higher expectations for what's okay and not okay than you do.

I have taken others advice and removed all my pictures to hopefully deter future messages.

Apparently pointing out something I found odd ment I was flying off the handle to some and bitching and whining to no end about it. I guess that's how people need to read it as. Most of the people commenting had decent advice just a few assholes... much like real life.

HEY Sergeant_Torpedo quit being a fucking asshole. I'm sorry you're a sad cynical dick, just keep it to yourself.