Crossdresser's Dilemma

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love bulges, showing bulges, and all that jazz. But as a crossdresser interested in wearing women's fashion, this can be a problem. I've experimented with many different techniques, but I can't ever entirely hide my floppy. I'm only 7" erect, but I'm the same size flaccid. When you're wearing some fairly revealing feminine clothing, this can kind of be difficult at times.

LPSG's infinite wisdom must have some insight into the art of hiding bulges. Please, enlighten me as to how I can reduce it as much as possible.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but if he doesn't already have a Prince Albert this seems a drastic measure.

What about a dance belt?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love bulges, showing bulges, and all that jazz. But as a crossdresser interested in wearing women's fashion, this can be a problem. I've experimented with many different techniques, but I can't ever entirely hide my floppy. I'm only 7" erect, but I'm the same size flaccid. When you're wearing some fairly revealing feminine clothing, this can kind of be difficult at times.

LPSG's infinite wisdom must have some insight into the art of hiding bulges. Please, enlighten me as to how I can reduce it as much as possible.
Check out Eddie Izzard. You can study his pics on his site.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wear a skirt and show off your legs. You wouldn't have to worry about hiding what is hanging then.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The object there was to strap your cock to one thigh or another to certainly make it noticed not hide it. A gentlemans tight breeches arent the same as female dress. I read the link.
You must not be able to read.... Here I'll rehighlight the most important part of the few sentences:
...wore a ring attached to his penis which was then strapped to his thigh, in order to maintain the smooth line of the tight trousers...
Get it? Got it? Good!