Crush fulfilled - buildings new janitor

Gogopower

Expert Member
Media
ever since we got new management in my building, I’ve been crushing on my buildings new janitor. Roberto was Dominican and most would just look the other way, he was very unassuming, quiet and nice which made me like like
more. We would see each other every so often as he be would doing maintenance on our building and we would chat, he wears a jumpsuit and a tank top underneath and on some hot days he we would unzip it to his mid chest and I could his body which honestly wasn’t very impressive but very hot to me as his sweat went down his head to his chest.
we have storage in the basement of our building and one of the doors we’re jamming, so I needed his help to open it back up.
As we were in the elevator going down I couldn’t help but fantasize something happening down there, I was semi hard and I didn’t try to hide it as he was fixing the door but he opened it quickly and said politely said goodbye.
at this point I didn’t want to come off creepy so I just chatted with him when I got the chance and tried not to give off any vibes as he was a nice guy and gave me all the gossip of the building and we would have a laugh.
One day I caught him in the elevator as I was bringing a bunch of stuff to my storage, we chatted and i forgot to press the floor and we both went for it and touched.
My breath went short and he caught my eye. But the door opened to the lobby and he walked out and said goodbye as usual. I walk rock hard in my sweatpants as the door closed looking at him.
I make it to the my locker space and I start organizing it.
I was startled when I hear someone asked if I needed any help and I can tell it’s Roberto’s voice.
I get and turn around and he’s jumpsuit is hanging out his waist. He was defined but not muscular, he was sweaty from doing work on the building so his skin glistened.
I thought this was the moment but he started helping me out boxes in the storage.
I wanted to get something from inside storage locker, so I went in and as I was coming out he closes the door.
I look at him as he stares at me, his foot is on the door and this scares and excite me all at the same time.
Roberto slowly takes of his tank and he’s a little hairy. With his sexy accent he asked if I wanted this and I nod.
He pushes his body and face closer to the gated door as I do and we look at each other, he stick his tongue out and we lick each others tongue. It hot and dirty all at the time.
He tells me to lick his nipples through the gate which I obey and he moans deep and consistently.
As I continue to lick and play with is nipples he slowly starts taking off his jumpsuit but keeps is white briefs on.
But those briefs couldn’t hide the bulge that was busting out.
I drop to my knees and look up, our eyes lock as he peels off his briefs revealing his uncut monster. He tries to push his cock through the gate but could only get the head in but this is even hotter and I focus on sucking and licking the head.
He finally moves the foot and let’s me out.
He takes off my tshirt and and kisses and gently slpas me a few times. My precum has soaked through my sweatpants as I wasn’t wear any underwear.
He puts my sweats down admires my cock and strokes it slowly as he looks down and looks at me in the eye. He spits on my cock and strokes it some more.
He then get down on his knees and starts suck on my cock while looking at my face. This drives me crazy. He sucks deep and worships my cock and balls, he eventually lifts my leg up and starts working on my taint to my hole and rims me, licking me every part. My cock dips so much precum as he plays with it and using it to lube up his cock.
He whispers in my ear and ask it I want his cock and I nod.
He rubs his cock against my hope that only been lubed up by his spit. But my body is ready and horny for his cock and little by little takes every inch of him. He fucks me slowly from behind as his licks my ear and plays with my nipples.
It’s very sensual as he pick up pace but remains constantly worshipping my body and playing with my cock.
He pulls his cock out and lays on the floor, i immediately jump on his cock and fuck his cock hard making him moan deep and loud. I can see he about to cum and wanting me to stop but my ecstasy takes over and fucks his cock until he grabs my waist and he fucks me until I could fill his warm cum flowing inside me.
I let me stay in side me as he calls me a bad boy.
He lays my down on the floor and kisses me while he plays with my cum filled hole. I could feel him get hard again and keeps me on the floor while he fucks my mouth. I choke in pleasure with every thrust and as I play with my cock. I can see he’s about to cum and doesn’t give me a moment to breath and pumps another hot load in me.
I’m drenched in his cum from my mouth to my hole, I lay on the floor as he stands up and I see all his glory. He looks at me and ask if I want more. I nod and he starts to pee on me. Warm urine erects from his semi hard cock, I take it in my mouth and body as it washes me and the floor.
I still want more, without any shame we walk to the the basement garages car wash and wash our bodies that covered cum dirt and urine.
he takes me to his van and closes the door. There’s only the back seat, he seats me down and licks my holes, cum
Is still flowing out from before, he slides he cock in me and fucks me hard and with all his weight. The pressure of his bodies weight and his cock pushes the right spot and I cum all over my face and chest. This drives him crazy and fucks he harder with the last few thrust and cums in me again.
He has extra jumpsuits in his van and we get dressed and walk back to the storage room and clean up.
Nice and cleaned, i get down on my knees one last time to suck him off until he cums again.