Crush on a guy at the gym

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
theres this guy at my gym 40s stocky build not muscle bound but fit enough, hairy chest with some grey hairs poking thru it and saltnpeppa hair cut short - quite a handsome masculine face, usually wears a suit and tie, and allways trains on his own,

I have seen that he has a huge cock, with a shape and thickness that i imagine when its hard would be like Girth Brooks as it seems to follow a similar basic shape etc. he never flaunts it allways getting covered up quickly. I have caught him staring at mens butts while in the jacuzzi or sauna. Most of the time he seems to blank people out alltogether preferring not to talk. He does not wear a wedding ring, he usually smiles and answers if i strike up a conversation but allways fails to follow it up any further

The trouble is over the months I have seen this guy training a few times and now I cant seem to get him out of my mind, i find myself wanking off thinking about him doing various unimaginable things

I go to jelly when he is near me and get lost for words that would strike up an interesting conversation, he seems like a really nice guy and
how can i become friends with him without embarrassing him or myself