Crush on Study Partner

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just started professional school and studied with this guy in my class. He's super cute, nice body, nice smile, beautiful eyes, just simply perfect. I asked him is he dating anyone to "spark" the conversation and he said do we really have time for girls. I would really like to take our friendship further..... jerk together, make-out, have sex... please give me tips cause I really like this one.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Start with asking his advise with what do you do if you really like someone and you want to tell them that you find them sexual and how do you go about letting this person know how you feel.
This puts him in the mind of how he might do it and this will tell you if he is giving off suggestions of how you can ease into something more.
Thats how I would start it because it lets your intention known without putting yourself in a unconfortable position.

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lOl thanks. Well the guy that I like is kind of nerdy (makes me like him more). So would your technique still work?

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well I'm trying to set up another "study date." So can you tell me what I should do... step-by-step because all of this is really new to me.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just started professional school and studied with this guy in my class. He's super cute, nice body, nice smile, beautiful eyes, just simply perfect. I asked him is he dating anyone to "spark" the conversation and he said do we really have time for girls. I would really like to take our friendship further..... jerk together, make-out, have sex... please give me tips cause I really like this one.

There are so many cute guys and girls in my classes. I want to make out with them but I don't want them to see me as a freak. Big dilemma !!!

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I understand where you are coming from. There should be a secret word or phase that a Bi-Curious person can say to someone that they are not sure about.. and not be exposed

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
'Do we really have time for girls?' would suggest to me that he's straight. Tread carefully.

Very intuitive, subgirrl. If you guys are just starting, your study partner may be uptight about what you are taking on and committing himself to celibacy – good luck with that – and effectively he’s told you it’s contact with girls he’s abstaining.

Unless, and until, he initiates something, you might want to follow subgirrl’s advice. Tread carefully. Also, and this really hurts to say, he may not be your best study partner. If you are really smart, find yourself someone not at all a turn-on who could use your help; you’ll learn more than you teach. If you are going to struggle, find yourself someone not at all a turn-on who will be willing to help you.

You’ll make time for whoopee one way or the other.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wear gym shorts when you study with him. A light color such as white, yellow or light gray would be good. You have a great body. Unless he's made of stone, he will have to notice how attractive you look. See if he looks at your bulge.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Wear gym shorts when you study with him. A light color such as white, yellow or light gray would be good. You have a great body. Unless he's made of stone, he will have to notice how attractive you look. See if he looks at your bulge.

A man who practices what he preaches and preaches an idea worth a try.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To the OP: Get your mind off of his dick, and your head into your books. Before you cross into those boundaries, you need to establish some type of friendship with him- make him feel comfortable enough to open up. It's easy to suggest wearing "revealing clothing" if you're at the gym, trying to find a hook up, or a bar or something like that- but this is school. And this is someone you may have to do assignments with in the future- be smart- don't fuck shit up over an infatuation. For now, keep it in your pants.

Use your best judgement, intellect, and common sense. Treat him as a person you want to get to know- hang out outside of your study sessions. Don't treat him like a piece of meat- if he's interested, you'll get to his meat in time.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
lOl thanks. Well the guy that I like is kind of nerdy (makes me like him more). So would your technique still work?

Well call me "Steve fucking Erkle"
I can be nerdy all you want... if 'frosty' the frigid study bitch doesn't take to your amorous advances. Then give me a call. Anatomy.... was always a favorite subject of mine ... ;)

If you're not interested, then no worries... coz

"i love sam_solo26"

D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree with that...last semester there was a guy who invited me to his house to ''study' like the second week of school...i dont know why but it was a turn off to me....keep it in the library and see where it goes

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To the OP: Get your mind off of his dick, and your head into your books....

I totally agree with DrDante. Keep the studies as the first priority. And since it sounds like you have a real man-crush on this guy, you should find a different study partner-- a real one; and preferably someone who gets straight A's that you find totally unattractive. What he'll lack in eye candy, you'll make up for in good grades.

Regarding your man-crush, see if he has a blog or facebook page and check it out-- his interests, fav movies/music, comments on his wall, etc. Also, look at his FB pics and friends list. Are there more guys than girls? Is it mostly friends, family or loves.

At your next "study session" talk to him casually about one of his interests or something you have in common. See where that conversation goes, and use that as a way to do something social-- a campus lecture, a football game, a movie, tennis or running together. Afterwards, go for pizza and talk some more. Believe me: once you start hanging out with the guy, you'll either want to know him more, not at all or just be study partners.

My advice: He may (or may not) be worth the effort or risk. So, don't be too pushy until you know a little more about him.

Good luck and keep us posted.

NickJ21

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
first get a connection with the guy. Don't jump on him the first change you see. I agree in taking time for conquering the guy IF he is interested. So you could do stuff like walking out the shower into your room without clothes because you thought you were alone (obviously don't do this when he was allready around....duh!!) and furter talk with him a lot about everything and on occasion the subject will be sex..... who know how things will work out!

Wyldwill420

Sexy Member
Media
ShOn you are a god..no one could really resist you if you presented yourself to them man or gal alike...you possess a power to have what you want and they will WANT to Give it to YOU.
I welcome the opportunity to get into more detail if you like hit me at wyldwill@aol.com too.

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Okay.... so we both arrived to class late, and he wanted me to stay out until the lecturer changed. So we chatted a bit about how he was sore playing soccer, etc....But we got interrupted by a girl in our class. Every break that we took, we hung out.... and after class he waited until I packed up my stuff before he left, so that we could walk out together... is this just a friendship ??