Crush on Study Partner

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't make a move that will creep him out...the guy could be very straight and is probably a sincere friend to you.
Jeez bro you're huge...you must be in the 10" club.

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
okay.... and i'm not quite that big, i thought i was 8 for the longest time, but turns out im 9" and some change

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay.... so we both arrived to class late, and he wanted me to stay out until the lecturer changed. So we chatted a bit about how he was sore playing soccer, etc....But we got interrupted by a girl in our class. Every break that we took, we hung out.... and after class he waited until I packed up my stuff before he left, so that we could walk out together... is this just a friendship ??
Yes, it is a friendship...for now. As others have posted, don't try to rush it. Let it be what it is. If it's going to become more than a friendship down the road, then it will be. Have faith in that. Have faith that right now you are where you need to be and that you have a friendship developing with him which is a very good thing. Be happy with that and be his friend, too.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay.... so we both arrived to class late, and he wanted me to stay out until the lecturer changed. So we chatted a bit about how he was sore playing soccer, etc....But we got interrupted by a girl in our class. Every break that we took, we hung out.... and after class he waited until I packed up my stuff before he left, so that we could walk out together... is this just a friendship ??

sounds like since you just started prof school, and you all probably don't know many people so he's made you a friend, I wouldn't really judge much past that, just wait and see what develops.

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As much as I hate to admit it, you guys are right. I will wait and treat him like a friend and see what happens, but it will be hard because today he bumped into me and I got a
Little "excited" lol I know, I'm pathetic!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just started professional school and studied with this guy in my class. He's super cute, nice body, nice smile, beautiful eyes, just simply perfect. I asked him is he dating anyone to "spark" the conversation and he said do we really have time for girls. I would really like to take our friendship further..... jerk together, make-out, have sex... please give me tips cause I really like this one.

Sweet. Good luck.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ShOn you are a god..no one could really resist you if you presented yourself to them man or gal alike...you possess a power to have what you want and they will WANT to Give it to YOU.
I welcome the opportunity to get into more detail if you like hit me at wyldwill@aol.com too.

What wyldwill said, except I have a different email address.:smile:

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
whoa, slow down. savor life's littlest moments and gifts. Patience is a key to happiness.

and do you know why it's called a crush? Because it hurts a little. Sit back and enjoy a little heart wrenching pain too.

Simple, elegant....profound!!!

I completely agree sexplease!!! Bigups to you for that post.

"i love sam_solo26"

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Okay so here's what happened.....
We got out of class...went to go eat together... and went to an empty room to study..
Throughout the study sessions he kept putting his hand under his shirt, lifting it just a little and each time he did it he would like at me. It got so bad that one time he said, "I know I'm fat and showed me his stomach" So idk what is going on, Please let me know something :D

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay so here's what happened.....
We got out of class...went to go eat together... and went to an empty room to study..
Throughout the study sessions he kept putting his hand under his shirt, lifting it just a little and each time he did it he would like at me. It got so bad that one time he said, "I know I'm fat and showed me his stomach" So idk what is going on, Please let me know something :D

Hold the next study session at your place. Make sure that you have privacy. He is dropping hints bigger than crater bombs. COMPLIMENT him!!! IF he makes a self deprecating remark like that, and he keeps showing you his body, he is looking to gauge your interest. If this is truly what happened, then the only way he could be more obvious is if he stuck his tongue down your throat! Make it happen!

sh0n

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cool.... but the problem is that I have roommate and really cant get privacy :/
Maybe I could suggest something at his place, but my car is not working right now :(

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, he's being as subtle as a freight train.

I also agree with one poster above who suggested that you wear white workout shorts, and let that monster weapon of yours dangle down them. He'd have to be blind not to notice. If he makes any more moves, then go for it.

If he pulls up his shirt you pull yours up too. You could bring it up again, "I can't believe you think you're fat..." and if he does, show him yours ("You show me yours I'll show you mine."). I'll bet one thing would lead to another....