CSI: MIAMI, what the hell?

Damn good coffee. :cool:

And HOT!:biggrin1:

That is the usual theory, and I don't see any indication that it is wrong. However, Eraserhead is completely against my taste in movies, so don't test me on that.

I can't recall where I heard it, I'm no fan of Eraserhead either but I can see why it's held in esteem.
 
To the OP - I enjoy the A&E shows you mentioned 48 Hours and Cold Case Files. Also like to watch American Justice.
Have you ever watched "Dexter"? You would enjoy that show! Here is the link:

Showtime : Dexter Official Site

It is now on CBS. A must watch if you like the other shows you listed.
Look for the section on Blood Splatter, cool.
 
The lead characters in the CSI series (like the lead in a number of similar shows) seem based on the old dry-ass "Dragnet-Joe Friday-all-we-want are-the-facts" formula. Which is why, I guess, I don't like those shows either.
 
And HOT!:biggrin1:

I see we're talking the same language. Meet me at the Black Lodge tonight?

The lead characters in the CSI series (like the lead in a number of similar shows) seem based on the old dry-ass "Dragnet-Joe Friday-all-we-want are-the-facts" formula. Which is why, I guess, I don't like those shows either.

The biggest disadvantage of these figures is that they seem so void of any emotion that they seem unreal. In fact, all of the CSI series are of such a cool, techical design, so these suave figures fit in with the big picture. What it takes to loosen the series up some would be a cop type of the 70s, with acrid wit, chain-smoking and wrinkled appearance. Such a shame they've all been done in by cleanly-shaven college boys with palmtops and iPhones ready all the time.
 
I tape SuperNatural, Two and a half men. Otherwise I refuse to watch tv. It's just too boring. I've seen terminator, when surfing, and Smallville a few times. TV just bores me to tears.