Toby_bergen

Experimental Member
Media
hey everyone,

We are a couple from Germany, this is our third year together.
Recently, we decided to change something in our relationship.
Especially I noticed that our sex life is way different than it used to be.
For example, it gets way harder for me to bring her to any exciting climax. She often helps herself while we have sex.
She is naturally very tight, which I like and enjoy but whereas I could feel her being super wet in our early months, it gets harder each time to arouse her and getting her pussy all wet.
Me being an average sized guy just has to ask myself if my size is the issue.
And then I also asked her and apparently she feels the urge to feel someone bigger inside her.
Nevertheless, she loves me from the bottom of her heart but sex-wise she feels a huge potential for improvement.
We tried some things but non of that satisfied us.
After a while I noticed that the idea of someone else joining us and maybe fuck her while I watch got me so horny that we decided to look for a bull.
She is a pretty, slim girl. I don’t know why any other guy wouldn’t want to have her for a night or two.
So here we are, searching for a tall, well hung and if possible Young and fit guy to spice up our sex life.
We are 32 (me) and 24 (her) and are ready to hear about your experiences as a cuckold couple and if a bull is interested in talking about it and what we could do, feel free to text me!

Let’s hear from all of you!

Reactions: Leidenschaft
D

deleted1168963

hey everyone,

For example, it gets way harder for me to bring her to any exciting climax. She often helps herself while we have sex.
She is naturally very tight, which I like and enjoy but whereas I could feel her being super wet in our early months, it gets harder each time to arouse her and getting her pussy all wet.
And then I also asked her and apparently she feels the urge to feel someone bigger inside her.
Nevertheless, she loves me from the bottom of her heart but sex-wise she feels a huge potential for improvement.
After a while I noticed that the idea of someone else joining us and maybe fuck her while I watch got me so horny that we decided to look for a bull.
She is a pretty, slim girl. I don’t know why any other guy wouldn’t want to have her for a night or two.
So here we are, searching for a tall, well hung and if possible Young and fit guy to spice up our sex life.
We are 32 (me) and 24 (her) and are ready to hear about your experiences as a cuckold couple and if a bull is interested in talking about it and what we could do, feel free to text me!

I was a bull for two couples years ago. Loved every time I was over at their houses (yes she wanted to be screwed in her bed and let her husband sleep on the wet spot). Really a turn on for me. I was in my thirties then. Let me know how it turns out.

Reactions: hockeybro999

Toby_bergen

Experimental Member
Media
Were you always bigger than the husband? Did you get anything from the couple as a reward for your services?
Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are some good stories in this site about Cuckolding. If you go to the search button, type in "cuckold" and check "search titles only"

I know I've answered this question before. I'm not trying to be snippy, but helpful. Like I said.. Some good reading. Good insights.

Reactions: amazzzed2
D

deleted1168963

Ute ahh
Were you always bigger than the husband? Did you get anything from the couple as a reward for your services?
Thanks for sharing your experiences![/QUOT
Thanks for sharing your experiences!
i was a lot bigger than both of their husbands. The girth of my dick is what makes it attractive (head is 8” around). They usually took me to NYC to a fine restaurant where I fooled around with the wife and got her hot and bothered. My reward was the fine restaurants they took me too, their friends I met (and got laid) and the feeling of power dominating a smaller male in front of his wife.

Toby_bergen

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, sounds like a good experience for you..
Did you also took photos with the girls? And did you actually stood next to the husbands to compare your size?

D

deleted1168963

Wow, sounds like a good experience for you..
Did you also took photos with the girls? And did you actually stood next to the husbands to compare your size?
Only pictures with girls they did not share with me. Only ones I could keep is where their face was not in the pic.
It was the two wives ideas to compare. It was humiliating for the men though the older husband seemed to want to compare every time .Send an individual message to me and I will give you some details.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ute ahh

i was a lot bigger than both of their husbands. The girth of my dick is what makes it attractive (head is 8” around). They usually took me to NYC to a fine restaurant where I fooled around with the wife and got her hot and bothered. My reward was the fine restaurants they took me too, their friends I met (and got laid) and the feeling of power dominating a smaller male in front of his wife.

Look, you need a new tape measure.

Do you know just how big 8" around is? The coffee mug sitting on my desk is only just a tad more than 8" around and, I think it is safe to say that your cock is nowhere near the size of my mug.

Let's get real...

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey everyone,

First be careful what you ask for. It could lead to you ending up single. With women you have to keep spicing up the bedroom activities.

Just because you're average doesn't mean you cannot satisfy her. The problem with her getting wet and turned on may actually be that she's not really into you, or turned on by you. You've got 10 years on her. You're no dummy when it comes to sex. Not at 34.

Don't mean to sound harsh just pointing out some things you may have over looked.

Consider that to her, 10 yrs is a big age difference.

I would suggest that you try some new things with her outside of the bedroom and inside the bedroom. Get her worked up before she gets in the bedroom. That way you'll have greater success at her getting wet. If in fact she's really not into you, maybe it's a security issue she sees in you. You'll have to find out those answers for yourself. Communication is key to any relationship.
Hope I haven't offended you it was certainly not my intention to. And I apologise in advance if I did.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every couple, every man, every woman, are different. There's no hard-and-fast rule that works for everyone.

I agree with Gj816 that it's generally not a good idea to bring a third party into your bed. There's the old law of unintended consequences. Maybe even Murphy's Law.

However, it works for some. On her side of the equation, it's probably not so disruptive if she's had a good amount of sexual experience and a fair number of men before you two got hitched. It'll satisfy her itch and not knock her for a loop. On your side, be sure you'll be okay with it. Are you the jealous type? Confident?

Once you go down that road, there may be no turning back. Ask yourself the question: Do the possible benefits outweigh the possible consequences? In other words, is a little more pep in the sack worth potentially wrecking your marriage and losing your wife? It's a lot like "Let's Make a Deal". Do you give up the Mercedes for something behind the door? If the sex is fixable, I'd work on that first. A trip to your local sex shoppe might be worth the try.

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted1168963

Look, you need a new tape measure.

Do you know just how big 8" around is? The coffee mug sitting on my desk is only just a tad more than 8" around and, I think it is safe to say that your cock is nowhere near the size of my mug.

Let's get real...
Seeing that i measured it I would say that I do.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seeing that i measured it I would say that I do.

One, there is nothing even remotely approaching a proper girth measurement in your photos.

Two, width x Pi only equals circumference if the object being measured is a true cylinder. Having said that, I dispute your attempt at showing 2-1/2" width.

Three, girth measurements are the easiest to fake since you can never know what is being done with the tape (or, ruler in your case) on the unseen side of the cock.

Four, the idea of an 8" girth cock is simply ridiculous.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First be careful what you ask for. It could lead to you ending up single. With women you have to keep spicing up the bedroom activities.

Just because you're average doesn't mean you cannot satisfy her. The problem with her getting wet and turned on may actually be that she's not really into you, or turned on by you. You've got 10 years on her. You're no dummy when it comes to sex. Not at 34.

Don't mean to sound harsh just pointing out some things you may have over looked.

Consider that to her, 10 yrs is a big age difference.

I would suggest that you try some new things with her outside of the bedroom and inside the bedroom. Get her worked up before she gets in the bedroom. That way you'll have greater success at her getting wet. If in fact she's really not into you, maybe it's a security issue she sees in you. You'll have to find out those answers for yourself. Communication is key to any relationship.
Hope I haven't offended you it was certainly not my intention to. And I apologise in advance if I did.
100% In agreement. Cuckolding is a Pandora's box. I've heard many stories that lead to heartache.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why are you automatically going to a cuckold relationship with your woman? are you automatically thinking that you are not enough for her or that you want to be humiliated in some shape or fashion? have you tried anything else in the bedroom? toys, penis sleeves, strapons, etc?

to me, it just sounds as though you are using the excuse of not being able to satisfy her to bring about this cuckold fantasy of yours. how does she feel about it?

i would implore you to work through your sexual issues together and try to resolve it without bringing in a third party until you've exhausted all your options. this cuckold thing can head south fast unless deep down inside you truly are a cuck and want to make it a reality. any normal guy won't enjoy the experience.

lastly, sex is very important to a relationship, IMO. it may just be that you two are not compatible in this department and maybe it's best to part ways and go find different partners. you did say that you were able to satisfy her in the beginning so what has changed?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One, there is nothing even remotely approaching a proper girth measurement in your photos.

Two, width x Pi only equals circumference if the object being measured is a true cylinder. Having said that, I dispute your attempt at showing 2-1/2" width.

Three, girth measurements are the easiest to fake since you can never know what is being done with the tape (or, ruler in your case) on the unseen side of the cock.

Four, the idea of an 8" girth cock is simply ridiculous.
I had a black guy fuck me and he had a 8" around cock. My hole didn't close for a few days. How do I know the size, because I came home and pulled out my buttplug and it is 8" around. They do exist

Torrey214

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a black guy fuck me and he had a 8" around cock. My hole didn't close for a few days. How do I know the size, because I came home and pulled out my buttplug and it is 8" around. They do exist
I had a black guy that was 9x8. Felt amazing but i couldn't take it very long

Reactions: jpk338

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a black guy that was 9x8. Felt amazing but i couldn't take it very long

So, you are saying that this guy had the girth of a standard US 12oz soda can and was nearly as long as two such cans attached together.

Nope, not buying it.