cums too quickly

roedhunt: Here's my suggestion, Alleycat...

YOU control the sex. Get on top of his and watch him. If he tries to control you.. make it a game.."no touchy".. Then go slooooow. Then fast. Watch him... If it looks like he's about to cum, STOP! Relax. Kiss him...Then start again. It will help buils up his stamina.

Also, you never said if he cums more than once a night... If he does or can... give him a blowjob or you or him beat him off.. In my experience, the second round is longer lasting....

Good luck...

(P.S. Dont TELL him this advice or others... just DO it...)

Peckerboy: Believe it or not, drugs like Prozac have been known to cure premature ejaculation. Delayed reaction is a known side effect when using the drug for other reasons, but this "side effect" can also cure men who come too quickly. He should make a visit to the doctor.

javyn: i use to be on zoloft for panic attacks and even though it warns you about "delayed ejaculation", it still took me by surprise. I thought by delayed it meant delayed a few seconds, not a few hours! Only downside is it makes masturbation such a chore it's not even worth bothering about.

you can also try the pc kiegel muscle exercises or whatever. i've heard those work for controlling ejac.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
The "trick" in learning to control ejaculation seems to be for the man to recognize the "inner surges and feelings" he experiences just before release occurs. When this sensation commences, the man then STOPS the stimulation (allowing the penis to relax a bit) and THEN resume. Repeatedly trying this over and over (and over) will eventually "teach" his system then to perform when commanded. There are several methods too, used in halting the sexual excitement--merely stopping intercourse (or masturbation), pinching the glans (or just beneath it) and even gently tapping/spanking the penis to get it to relax. Repeatedly stopping and "re-starting" the stimulation time and time again will eventually "teach" the man's system then to "perform" when commanded. Including the Kegel exercises (mentioned by another poster) can be incorporated into all this as well....it certainly won't hurt.

Stopping an ejaculation, especially when it seems imminent, may sound impossible for any man to even consider --let alone thinking about resuming arousal once stopping it! But, it CAN be done. It's a gradually LEARNED skill that most men would do well to master.

The video product I mentioned earlier in this thread (now months ago) thoroughly covers this topic very well. I'm not selling it or receiving a commission! ;) But, it's a good educational tool which I can endorse from having viewed it. The source is very reputable.

Learning to overcome pre-mature ejaculation might take awhile (and considerable patience of BOTH parties!) but it is possible. Once learned, it's a valuable lesson that generally can improve sex overall.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
benderten's right about the stopping, from what I've heard.

Another trick a guy can do is to draw out his masturbation. One of the main reasons for premature ejaculation is because boys learn to masturbate very quickly out of necessity.

Doubtless_Mouse: Another "trick" I have learned over the years, is to try and focus on something other than how good you are feeling. I know this doesn't sound that great, but sometimes when I really want to go for a while, i will focus on other things, like the squeak the bed makes, counting the number of squeaks, or studing the wall as I am going at it. This helps me take my mind off the fact that I am in true bliss and allows me to last much longer. Using this tech have been able to have intercourse at a fast (and hard) pace for for an additional 30 - 40 minutes (well with some variety). My wife just about dies from the orgasms, but hey that is one of the good things right.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by geo8x6+Dec 6 2003, 11:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(geo8x6 &#064; Dec 6 2003, 11:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think masturbation is the key. If the man knows how to control himself during mastubation, then he can last longer with a partner (man or woman). I know of two guys who do not masturbate and and the women they are with complain of their lack of staying power. Now, that could be jumping to conclusions, but I know it is healthier to mastubate than not. (we are not talking 2 or 3 times a day, just a few times a week to keep everything happy) I read that mastubation helps the penis because of the increased blood flow. Makes tons of sense to me.
[post=223809]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

I did that once, and then couldn&#39;t get it up after that. Just to be on the safe side, don&#39;t jack off before having sex.

<!--QuoteBegin-jonb
@Feb 22 2004, 07:10 PM
benderten&#39;s right about the stopping, from what I&#39;ve heard.
[post=223822]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Yeah, but the stopping or pulling out becomes a nuisance if she wants continual stroking. I&#39;ll say it again, it&#39;s all about the mind and the PC muscle.

carolinacurious:
He finally confided in me that it&#39;s really embarassing and that he knows he doesn&#39;t statisfy me. The thing is, he does statisfy me, in other ways, but he seems to think that he&#39;s not a man becasue he can&#39;t statisfy me with the actual act of intercourse. I suggested we go to the sex store and see what we could find and he wanted no part of it.

and also:

I asked about a cock ring and he says they hurt. I suggested an adjustable one and he really didn&#39;t respond.

Ok, some people are really embarrassed about sex stores and I&#39;m not sure they have anything to help his problem anyway. If; however, this is all symbolic of his being unwilling to do anything about something that HE perceives as a large problem to your relationship then he needs to straighten his ass up.

Premature ejaculation, common problem, common solutions. I&#39;d start with the "squeeze technique", a quick blowjob or handjob first,"ok honey, that was nice, now for round two", or that Better Sex video before I tried pills or even the benzocaine, but really, there&#39;s no reason in this day and age for this to be a continuing problem for you two, good luck.

Yeah, but the stopping or pulling out becomes a nuisance if she wants continual stroking. I&#39;ll say it again, it&#39;s all about the mind and the PC muscle.

"Mind and PC muscle": yeah, he&#39;s not there yet.

"nuisance if she wants continual stroking." : This is something that you work on together, eventually the continual stroking will come. You just have to look at it as that even with the stopping and starting it&#39;s already an improvement and it just gets better with time. Nobody beats this in an afternoon.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
One of my first boyfriends had a major problem with premature ejaculation. There are now many websites and many solutions out there. The main thing your boyfriend has to do is have an open mind and try them.