Cumshot Compilation #10

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok....my critique....... great cumshots man! only two that were kinda a turn off...... There was a scene with two girls...about midway thru. and the girl on the right acts repulsed when he cums on her.....the other one was.....well it looked like there was only one shot.....but over all.....oh and that one at around 1 minute in.....black haired chick she was hot....and great cum shot...... Looking forward to more

yeah i know the two you are talking about...everyonce in awhile i like to slip in one where someone looks grossed out or gets hit in the eye or something :biggrin1:

just have to keep people on their toes :smile:

sometimes even if there is only a little dribble or only one shot if i really like the girl, or the camera angle etc...also, sometimes many of these are only snippets, where there will be a 15 second clip, and the first shot will not happen until the 12-13 second mark, so the whole thing is very short... it is annoying, but most of these clips come from random sites that are advertising and trying to direct traffic to sites that host these videos, so they post the clips to try and get you interested in going to the site, and they do that by hosting the cumshot clip, and posting 15 seconds leading up to it, and then cutting it right at the shot...sneaky bastards.

:biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah i know the two you are talking about...everyonce in awhile i like to slip in one where someone looks grossed out or gets hit in the eye or something :biggrin1:

just have to keep people on their toes :smile:

sometimes even if there is only a little dribble or only one shot if i really like the girl, or the camera angle etc...also, sometimes many of these are only snippets, where there will be a 15 second clip, and the first shot will not happen until the 12-13 second mark, so the whole thing is very short... it is annoying, but most of these clips come from random sites that are advertising and trying to direct traffic to sites that host these videos, so they post the clips to try and get you interested in going to the site, and they do that by hosting the cumshot clip, and posting 15 seconds leading up to it, and then cutting it right at the shot...sneaky bastards.

:biggrin1:

lol no worries man! I have enjoyed your vids alot (lol so has my cock lol) so please do....keep em cumming

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! I've just d'ld and watched your Compilation #10. I'm now going back and getting the others. Props to you Flashy on your dedication to the art.
:smile::thanks:

you are more than welcome...glad you enjoyed it and that your first post was in my thread :smile:

enjoy the others...let me know if you have difficulty finding them

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
flashy, another great clip. i enjoyed the girl handjob cumshots the best. cant wait for the next one. thanx again.

thanks aj...it will be a while before i have enough content for another...probably a week or two.

:smile:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how can i see your compilations?

simply click on the megaupload link in each thread, and download.

they are free.

there are 17 different threads. each has a link to the corresponding Compilation ( there are 17 different compilations)