Cumshots/Facials

Media
But you have no idea why. You need to seek your inner male animal, and you will see...

..it is all about dominance. Yes I love giving a facial on occasion... usually after a nice long domination session.
If you need to cum on a girls face to assert your "dominance" then that's pretty sad. When it comes to being with a woman... I am all about pleasing her which in turn never fails to open her up to doing anything. If you want to act like some kind of animal with a woman that kinda weird if you ask me. I'm going to clue a few of you in on something really simple about women. Most if not all women want to be with someone they trust, and feel comfortable in bed. All my girlfriends have made one particular statement to me, and that statement was that they feel like the can be a total slut with me in bed. Why, because I don't make them feel like letting loose in bed is something to be ashamed of. Some of you guys need to re-think your ideas about sex.

Reactions: Brad800

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you need to cum on a girls face to assert your "dominance" then that's pretty sad.

:rolleyes:

You are the better lover, guy. It's just pretty fucking dumb to say "I love to cum on a woman's face because it looks so beautiful" LoL. Yeah, that's beauty. I dont know, Ive seen mountains at sunset, Ive seen enemies hug, Ive seen a woman naked and perched on a couch... those are beautiful... but cum all over a woman's face... that's not beautiful... its dominance.

And might I add, getting your own face plastered by your girl's cum is submission. I enjoy that too. It just depends which role we are taking.

Last edited:

BadRobot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Facials...
It's one of those things that as I have gotten older that I enjoy doing to my partner(s) if she is really in the mood for it :)
I have also started to really enjoy watching videos/video clips with my lady partners who are turned on by women receiving huge cumshots or huge bukkakes from multiple guys
In the past I have had partners who asked that I cum on their faces or tits..but was not all that into it because I thought it was a sign of disrespect or a total degradation sort of thing...
Nowadays I know better and when a Lady verbally & vocally asks for/begs or demands/commands that I cum for her and cum all over her face? Well now! Look out :)

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
New End makes a point. It is very wonderful to paint a partner with one's fluids, be they male or female. And it is lovely to be covered with the flavor of the one who loves you.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my first GF in college loved facials. she was also into anal.
haven't had much of either since and never in the same woman. who knew how good i had it haha.

also had a swallower, a willing swallower, and a girl who would drink cum out of a condom post sex.
my current GF doesn't give BJ's....

are younger girls just wilder? willing to do more to please BF?

My gf enjoys my cum everywhere even her face. Also she always says it's because it makes her feel like I'm in control and she loves that feeling of knowing whose boss

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
my first GF in college loved facials. she was also into anal.
haven't had much of either since and never in the same woman. who knew how good i had it haha.

also had a swallower, a willing swallower, and a girl who would drink cum out of a condom post sex.
my current GF doesn't give BJ's....

are younger girls just wilder? willing to do more to please BF?

No. I bet that girl, whatever her age is now, is still a great fuck. You're just dating a boring lay!