Cunnilingus position I invented

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by JR7, Sep 6, 2010.

1. JR7

JR7 Guest

This is a tip for first dates (or second if you're with a prude). I am sure that I didn't "invent" this position, but I've never heard any of my friends recount a story with it (until after I told them I used it). But if it is of interest, I'll share it.

I've been married for a couple of years now, but when I was single I used this all the time. Basically, I would lay on my back. So would the female. I would straddle her right leg over my torso and proceed to chow her box. Not too original, you're thinking. The reason you've got to try this if you haven't already done so is to confirm what I'm about to tell you ... 100% of the time, with all I'd say 48 females I have ever done this with, after only maybe 5 seconds of eating them out, their right hand almost involuntarily starts pumping away at my cock. And it's a better handjob than if I were just laying there getting a simple beefy from them. (I've had both.) Whether it be the first or 10th time, invariably, that right hand grabs for that cock and it doesn't stop until I change positions or cum. Another trick I used to play was not coming up for air - just kept on licking - as I neared orgasm. Then I'd turn ever so slightly on my side so that I wouldn't blow my load on my torso but on theirs. Even as I shot rope after rope I'd stay down there. And I'd never had any complaints. Just stroking and stroking until the last drop emerged. Try it and see if I'm lying.

2. JR7

JR7 Guest

Was looking back at some of my earliest posts. Here's one that didn't get much recognition 3 1/2 years ago. I'm sure I didn't "invent" it, but it sure felt that way when I was single and in college. I remember New Year's 2000 being walked in on while performing oral sex on a younger (but legal) girl and my friend said, "Where are you?" He couldn't even make out where I was in the position.

3. JR7

JR7 Guest

1,245 views with only one reply from me, the original poster. Let's see if a third response from me can elicit 2,490.

4. dongalong

Gold Member

Interesting but I have difficulty visualising it accurately from your description, any chance of a pic or drawing?

5. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    better yet a video! post it and we will comment

6. Tight_N_Juicy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow. So, if someone doesn't wanna fuck on the 1st date they're considered a prude?

I thought it was just being cautious :rolleyes:

7. bigmatt1983

bigmatt1983 Active Member

Albums:
    hell i was thinking less than 4 or 5 dates they were just sleazy

8. Tight_N_Juicy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't judge either way. If a person chooses to wait till they've had a few dates with a potential partner, right on... if someone wants to fuck on the first date, right on.

Condoms exist.

I do think people should be cautious for obvious reasons.. but it's their body, their choice.

#8 Tight_N_Juicy, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  9. docdeath

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I read and re-read this description and CANNOT, for the life of me, figure out what the FUCK you're describing! You also said you started out, both on your backs, head to head or head to groin?
    Straddling, as far as I know, means you are pretty-much sitting or squatting over a part of her body, putting one leg on one side and the other leg on the other side, OVER a part of HER.
    Definition - "1. to extend over or across, to be on both sides. 2. to have one leg on each opposite side of something."
    That being adequately stated, PLEASE tell us how you proceeded to "straddle her right leg over my torso and proceed to chow her box"!
    We all know how to "chow boxes", but you owe it to us to describe in better detail how your technique is so unique that you feel you invented something literally BILLIONS of other males on this planet, throughout the history of sex, couldn't possibly have accomplished with the same or better results?
    I mean, I've been told I possess a "magic tongue" that has evoked some massive squirts and spasms from several of my partners, but, I have NEVER believed it was something ONLY I could bestow upon any lady lucky enough to be with ME!!! Instead, I took the remark as a compliment and enjoyed the fruits of my efforts while the act was reciprocated in kind!

10. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    Since i'm now a genius

Attached Files:

11. eli22

eli22 Member

Albums:
    I still have no idea what's going on there.

12. Smileplz

Smileplz Member

Albums:
    think of 69 - but while on your back - lined up next to each other - her legs over his body as she lays down ... that's how he's able to eat her lol...then she's down there jerking him off..

13. docdeath

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I kinda figured it was face to groin. I just didn't get much else out of it. The straddling part lost me.
    Just don't ask the OP for directions!
    Now I see why it took THOUSANDS of views before ANYONE responded!

14. Reddhott

Reddhott New Member

Well that, and who the poster is.

15. JR7

JR7 Guest

Yes, Smilplz got it. I'm sorry if my description was unclear, but look to Smilplz - he summed it up well. Anyhow, while I acknowledge I may not have invented it - I always employed it and in hearing about other people's muff dives at the time I never heard that particular position described. And trust me - I asked detailed questions. Therefore, I half-jokingly would say I invented the position!

16. JR7

JR7 Guest

Haha - Smilplz. Just looked at your sketch. Just three modifications to aid in accuracy: 1.) My arms are too low. My hands and fingers would be right there with my tongue in her vagina;
    2.) Her legs are too short. Her right leg would be stretched over my torso; and
    3.) You could have been more generous with the length and girth of my penis, but that does not affect the mechanics of the position. J/K

But overall a helpful and entertaining sketch!

17. JR7

JR7 Guest

Heck - Smilplz, I owe you an apology, for the past 20 minutes I've been trying to draw my own sketch using the computer 'pen,' and I can't get the hang of it. You did a great job with that technology. I think I'm going to have to sketch the old fashioned way with a pen or pencil, scan it and then post it as a pdf. Unfortunately, I don't have any video stills of my doing this.

18. JR7

JR7 Guest

View attachment My position.pdf

Well, after about an hour and a half, here is my pictorial version of my position. Got plenty of inspiration from Smilplz.

19. JR7

JR7 Guest

Have to bump this pic since it really tells 1000 words!

20. dongalong

Gold Member

Perfect artwork, easy to understand! Was it done in MS Paint?
    Now all the position needs is a name! :wink: It spells "X" from above - how about, "Position X" ?

Draft saved Draft deleted