current survivor

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
Mike is super fine...Grant would look much hotter without that awful hair.
Can't stand Rob. I think his undoing will be that 3 girl alliance on his team.

S

SirConcis

Grant caught my eye very early. There was an event where they had to dive, and man, the guy floew over half the pool before diving.

Mike is also nice.

Matt doesn't impress me much. He is good at challenges, but very stupid/naive.

There has been very little "fuzzy ovals" this season to hide body features.

From a strategy point of view, this season isn't the best. But not the worse. The big question is when/how they'll get rid of boston rob. Grant was stupid for not voting for Rob. Rob would have been eliminated before eliminated folks become part of the jury.

Remember that a lot of this is staged and editing results in producers showing a very slanted view of what really happened.

S

SirConcis

Matt lost me with his ultra religious stuff.

Then again, it could be just staged by the producers to attract religious viewers.

Rob is still there because they put 2 or 3 little girls in each tribe to fall in adoration with Rob/Russel which allowed them to have enough votes/momentum to stay. One tribe got smart and got rid of russel, but they have since been decimated.

My guess is that the producers may have wanted a rob/russel showdown after the merge.

I also wonder why the main tribe didn't get rid of rob early on.

And yes, there is a lot they don't show us. In this week's episode, we were given hints that some may vote for phil, but at the end of the day, it appears they all decided on julie.

The remainder of Rob's tribe should have wised up earlier. Rob will make it to final 3 and have with him 1 bimbo and phil. Even those who despised him will be forced to vote for Rob. Rob does absolutely nothing for me in terms of his body.

Mike and Grant are the ones of interest. Heck, even Ralph is with all his hair. David wasn't that bad either.

The wildcard is when will a redemption island guy return into the game. It could be a futile exercise if all that is left if Rob's tribe and the guy gets voted off right away. (Matt could have changed the game if he has sided with the other tribe, but there won't be another tribe if/when he returns, so Rob will just vote him off again. Rob won't want Matt to be in final 3 since Matt would get all the votes instead of Rob).

Grant may have the body, but he doesn't seem to be that bright in terms of strategy. And I think the smaller tribe lacked some agressiveness in trying to get him onto their side and explain why they had to vote off Rob.

Again, we only get to see what the producers want us to see. So our comments are on the show, not necessarily on the people there. Phil may be a very normal person in real life and is just told to act funny on the show. However, he does make some very bad publicity for the secret service with his acting.

What is interesting is that phil's pink underwear doesn't show much VPL. I wonder if Phil might be uncut ?

mark1980mark

Superior Member
Media
i think grant is smarter than we have seen, maybe???? i hope so anyway. also like Steve, hes nice to look at. not a big fan of phil at all for any reason. Yeah, Matt is very naive. But i do think he owns all the challenges in redemption island. Mike was nice to look at, just wasnt too impressed with him in challenges.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was moved to tears seeing Matt break up in the previews to the next episode. I just wonder why a believer thinks God would care if he wins or loses this game. Even if he was going to donate the million dollars to charity I don't think its in a plan a god would have for Matt. Matt I love ya what ever ya believe.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have not watched the show this year since Russell was returning. Even though he has been elimated, I watched the last several episodes of American Idol on other channel. So, now since James was voted off last week, I may return to Survivor.

S

SirConcis

Mike looked hotter with his beard during the show versus without beard at the finale.

Grant looked uch better at finale without his funny hair.

Matt looked much better at the finale, but perhaps too much metrosexual. But his "turning to God" removes masculinity from a man. (Mike also lost masculinity ponts when he started to talk about seeing religion). But guess CBS has to cater to highly religious audience and ask their actors to say things like that.

I really wish they stop bringing back folks like russel/rob AND stacking teams with enough bimbos to give those guys control over the game. It greatly devalues the game since there is no longer any real strategy.

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grant looked incredible both during the game and also all cleaned up! Just thinking how that lucky wife of his has no-doubt been banged by him repeatedly since he came home. I bet she's got a baby growing in her right now. "I" should be that woman!!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hell I watched for Ralph and his 'man sweater'- just imagined that big farmer had a sizeable plow... and wondering how much that furry ass of his sweats....

I think if the teams had been flip flopped (ie the 'kids' with Russel it would have been a much different/better show...instead it was Rob and his fawning minions (yawn). Philip got old once you realized it was all a (bad) act. Rob said he will never be back then changed his tune (yech). I really like the older players- some interesting and decent people, the kids were there for 15 minutes of fame and a talk show appearance later.

S

SirConcis

In one of the last episodes, Phillio said in a "private interview" that his "bad boy" was an act to bring him to the final 3 since he would be perceived as "no threath" to rob.

Yet, in final tribal council, he didn't play that card to win, he instead acted strange again.
That was the time for him to become dead serious and reveal this had been a well planned act.

BTW, I found it interesting that there was little VPL in his pink briefs. Perhaps he is uncut and no shapes showed, or perhaps those briefs were a costume with padding to reduce the need to have the editors "fuzz out" that area.

Rob is truly asexual in Survivor. Dresses conservatively and doesn't show skin.

In terms of females, this season was nothing but young bimbos or old ladies. They realli need to work on their casting to make the show smarter, and stop bringing in people like rob or russel that ruin the balance of power.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, I thought Phillip was going to make that his arguement in tribal council. He did say he acted the villian on purpose as stragedy. Instead he gave credit to Rob. About his undewear, the only time I seen them censor the front, was right before he burned it. He was washing in the ocean.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
remember russels heavy flopping boxer briefs (not sure what season) then suddenly he found one of those only in nicuragua (or wherever) board short trees (aka producer trees) and suddenly he is not so baggy and 'showy'

anyone else wonder how the 100+ camera people/grips/puzzle builders/caterers/jeff probst fluffers and helicoptors destroy the 'native area' in the middle of 'nowhere'? I can only imagine the trash they leave behind..(not counting the bimbos)