Cut / Uncut Domination

flesh_lord

Sexy Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2025
Posts
23
Media
0
Likes
83
Points
23
I have kind of an unusual kink, not sure if anyone else is into it. I really like cut and uncut guys together, and what's more, I like a domination aspect to it. I like when uncut guys make fun on cut guys for having scars or using lube, and I like when cut guys do the same about smegma or tell them they need to get cut.

Am I the only one?
 
I have kind of an unusual kink, not sure if anyone else is into it. I really like cut and uncut guys together, and what's more, I like a domination aspect to it. I like when uncut guys make fun on cut guys for having scars or using lube, and I like when cut guys do the same about smegma or tell them they need to get cut.

Am I the only one?
I love the intact penis. It is how I should be and nobody asked before they mutilated me as a kid… I I just I just don’t think I can ever, re-COVER LOL
 
I love the intact penis. It is how I should be and nobody asked before they mutilated me as a kid… I I just I just don’t think I can ever, re-COVER LOL
I got the pun. But you are right - mutilation should be against the law. If being natural was so bad and such a cause of diseases, why is it not at all common in Europe, among Native Americans and Mexicans?
 
I have kind of an unusual kink, not sure if anyone else is into it. I really like cut and uncut guys together, and what's more, I like a domination aspect to it. I like when uncut guys make fun on cut guys for having scars or using lube, and I like when cut guys do the same about smegma or tell them they need to get cut.

Am I the only one?
LOVE THAR STUFF DMS open !
 
I grew up in the deep south where our cut/uncut ratio was about 50/50. Oddly enough I am uncut but my dad and older brother are cut. Not quite certain how that happened but it may have had something to do with me being sick when I was born. Anyway, growing up with 4skin, we boys quickly learned who was cut or not cut and act accordingly. There seemed to be an overall sense of SHAME amongst us uncut boys so that we would frequently come up with ways of hiding the fact that we were uncut. If at the urinals, the skin was zipped back for instance. ONLY if you knew that your urinal buddy was uncut did you dare let him see yours and once that line was crossed, then neither of you had any issue letting the other see yours. If a cut boy pulled up to the urinal however the skin got zipped back. I recall one of my buddies (cut) asked me if it hurt when I skinned it back (I obviously had let him see mine and I knew he was cut having seen his). As I grew up and went through puberty and realized I was gay and I became more interested in documenting all the cut/uncut status of the boys that I could. There were very few of my classmates whos penis I had not seen by graduation. When in College, as I started going out and picking up guys, I found there were 2 camps. One Camp seemed to think it was a badge of honor to have your foreskin and the other was grossed out by it and one even told me to come back when I got it “fixed”. Now I find that when I fanatasize, I am mostly fantasizing about uncut. Anyway, thats my story and Im sticking to it.