Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the thread is misunderstood. I am not trying to compete and say one is better than another. I just wanted to see personal opinions on circumsision or lack thereof and if it is a factor in great sex, like girth, length, and being with someone special... Thats all.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you mite have some problems getting a real honest answer as anytime someone ask about cut or uncut ,there always seems to be a war on lpsg about it i also include myself here as well as everyone has a prefrence and why they have it is many reasons, wish you luck and hope you get the answers you want.

D

deleted213967

Wait! Let me board the house up before the hurricane lands...

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GENEVA (AFP) -- Austrian research group, Große Einheit, LTD, announced a breakthrough in penile enhancements for uncircumcised males. The system, described in patent papers released today, Zip-Sperre will enable intact foreskins to be temporarily removed for medical, cosmetic or sexual performance reasons.

Hans Rubner, medical director for GE, described the system as a medical necessity for males who are experiencing phimosis,or irretractable foreskin, and a mental health issue for others who are envious of their circumcised counterparts but are not ready to fully commit.

"It is as if one were to place a zipper near the glans, and with a single motion the foreskin can be removed or replaced," explained Hubner at the morning press conference. "The concept is quite simple and easy to facilitate, however, the challenge was in developing a system which could stand up to the rigors of healthy intercourse." He warned of unhealthy intercourse and cautioned that tests were not complete for anal intercourse or extremely tight "situations." Hubner intimated that a number of warnings would be issued to any male undergoing the procedure.

While the procedure is not available to the public, it is expected to receive government sanctions within six months.

More information at GE LTD releases.