Cute girl in the next cubicle at work - how do I move from small talk to moan talk?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I chat with a girl at work from time to time, and I think she is cute, but it's generally just small talk. I'd like it to progress to moan talk, if you get my meaning, but how should one progress from A to B?

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Start off by developing a connection.
Be friends, instead of acquaintances.

Ask her something about herself, pay attention to what she says and then use it in another conversation to let her know that you're listening to her and 'interested in what she has to say'. :p

ex,
Question: "Have any pets?"
Follow-up: "I saw a litter of chihuauas the other day and it reminded me of you. How is little Tequita?"

(okay, bad example, but you get the point.)

Girls are pretty easy to manipulate. Just act like you care.
Then again, straight guys are pretty dumb as well. So best of luck. ;)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The simplest way for me (which has been absolutely foolproof) is to talk to her about a friend of yours who won't stop seeing this guy who's just an asshole to her. She'll naturally ask why you think she's with this guy. Reply that she told you it was because he had a big dick.

I guarantee either the conversation floodgates open up wide, or she'll clam up and not talk about sex at all. Either way, you'll know what she's made of.

Sidenote: Sadly, my story about my friend is a true one. Coincidentally, she worked in the same office as me and we had a lot of lunch conversations. She moved on and got a job with another firm. Last I heard she was still with the same asshole.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't dip my pen in company ink - if you know what I mean.

Having an intimate relationship with someone so close to you at work is treading through some very murky waters. If the relationship works out - then it could be seen as an okay thing. But if it doesn't, there is the possibility of either party holding a grudge against the other and work performance suffering as a result. I would vote against it.

Simba

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Friendzone her, so she quietly bugs about about not being able to friendzone you and wondering why you would just want to be friends, then make some move after you're close enough.