cruelnight
Expert Member
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2021
- Posts
- 109
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 186
- Points
- 88
- Location
- Winnipeg (Manitoba, Canada)
- Sexuality
- 80% Gay, 20% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Yes him. He had a cocky swagger that I was drawn to
OmgCzech Gunter 530
View attachment 83298501
https://m.boyfriendtv.com/de/videos/532647/czech-hunter-530-amateur-gay-for-pay/
boy's name?
do all these videos involve dennis reed cause i will not watchWhat I have are:
217
220
222
223
267
277
302
304
403
There's definitely 2 or more that I missed but I don't have my files with me. I didn't get all episodes also as I only kept the ones I liked. Clip below is probably a bit gross and hot at the same time. Aron Ros gets bred but it gets messy. He also gets a facial at the end.
Why? Are there any particular reasons you dislike him?do all these videos involve dennis reed cause i will not watch
uh cause the actor died, i don't watch porn knowing the actor has died, or dead kinda gross and disrespectfulWhy? Are there any particular reasons you dislike him?
uh cause the actor died, i don't watch porn knowing the actor has died, or dead kinda gross and disrespectful
Honestly I haven't checked them in awhile. I've compiled the videos, up to you to look them up if Dennis Reed's the top or not.do all these videos involve dennis reed cause i will not watch
Is dennis reed the guy who's pretty hung and is in a lot of the earlier videos? I get why it's weird to watch the videos if the guy died but it's sad cause a lot of the guys he did videos with are super cute.
Is it ok to ask here how he died?
I was visiting a video booth a couple days ago and there was a video playing that looked like Czech Hunter but wasn’t. Didn’t have the CH watermark and the closed captions weren’t as well translated as CH. Same format…cash for sex acts and hunter’s face not shown. Both guys were super hot. Any idea who else might be doing this sort of video?
Old episode that I can never forget, the boy was saying no repeatedly, butyou can tell he was horny, and money is a plus!CH-150 (unknown)
But cool episodes!
Very rare foreskin play, deepthroat, ball sucking and at the end cleaning, maybe a bit swallowing.
View attachment 87626421View attachment 87626431View attachment 87626451View attachment 87626461
View attachment 87626561
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.