Czech hunter

Usa and open for sexuality?
You can have tons of dead people, millions of litre from blood in a movie, but if there are one booby or a small, little dick they freak out. Lol
An american who came to Germany shocked when he goes here to a beach or a sauna. People gets naked there. Double lol
And yet, the US leads in the porn and erotica industry, published playboy etc; Movies and music videos are often extremely sexualised.
It's complicated.
Germany may have lead the nudity culture and all that, but America was more accepting of pornography and homosexuality when it was still an extreme taboo in Germany.
America has had a hard christian right wing, while Germany is pretty much just culturally christian, yet the US had gay rights and gay marriage a decade before Germany.
Also, nudity in saunas or beaches is absolutely not about sex (and nowadays especially the FKK culture is largely run by perverts and old freaks that turned it into a fetish and made it about sex. the days of family vacations on nude camping lots are definitely over)
Porn, sex and nudity in culture is complicated.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Raybo Revoy
CH117 is the one I always return to. Two friendly and kind guys, a bit of a natural connection between them, plus them and the hunter. The build up is hot.

One of them is so hot he even gets a BJ from the hunter, and by the end he's so into it he shoots as he looks at his mate.

Very

I don't know anything about any of them. Does anyone know if they shot anything else?
 
CH117 is the one I always return to. Two friendly and kind guys, a bit of a natural connection between them, plus them and the hunter. The build up is hot.

One of them is so hot he even gets a BJ from the hunter, and by the end he's so into it he shoots as he looks at his mate.

I don't know anything about any of them. Does anyone know if they shot anything else?
Here's the video.
9e7899dfdd2782ca31e58e962e1b173d.mp4
 
I'm surprised there hasn't been a UK or US interpretation that's taken of. Given the volume of British and American OF guys out there who are happy being filmed, you'd think an enterprising individual or company would have done well with a POV film series.
 
sure he got social media^^ but i wont share.
Hes from slovakia actually and moved with his start in porn to prague.
He is only at WH as he is good friends with the producer there.
Hmmm. How do we know you actually know his social media handles? How do you know? On WH's website it says he's born in the Czech Republic.
 
When I was visiting Prague last summer (2019) I accidentally met Carl Ross/Ivan Mraz. He works as a taxi driver and his real name is Tomaš. He was familiar to me but it was night and I couldn't place him straight away. He was really nice to us, he told us where is the best place to eat, gave us advice on what to visit, what to see, and we talked about his cat having kittens that day and Game of Thrones which he said he just start watching. We exchange instagram because of GOT stuff and after seeing his pictures I figured out straight away who he is. We went back and forth with just watching each other insta stories, almost everything he posted was with his girlfriend, and we exchange maybe two thumbs up on separate stories. Then he posted a picture of Prague on his story, and I commented on that "I miss Prague, shame I didn't had a chance to meet czech hunter while in Czech ;)". I knew what I was doing and where I'm heading with that lol. Within a minutes he removed me from his friends list and blocked me from messaging him and his instagram profile is still private. Those are his scenes from Czech Hunter:
which number is it ? :eek: