Daddy_fitrd

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want to go at adonis and start talking to him and stroke it while im talking to in front of everyone ! Hahaha I wanna be his victim !
Dam hunny chileee go into the private room on the dark ...it will go better u know those gurlazzzzah act like they str8 n be fucking n getting fucked in the back don't want people to know

Reactions: Rhyo

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Daddy_fitrd
Ohh hunny Chile the gherlzzzz are not allowed in there hunny it's all str8 ..n daddy fit will ignore you and call u the f.....t word cuz these gurlsz are like that they suck dick get fucked hunny and thenbe like I'm str8 cuz the reputation they got to keep him miss heat and all those stripprr gherlz that is why i be reading those gherlz .. you not gonna play in my face n play me ..hunny ..when u do the same ..these c....m guzzler muscle kaweentz ..

Williamsd69 1984

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ohh hunny Chile the gherlzzzz are not allowed in there hunny it's all str8 ..n daddy fit will ignore you and call u the f.....t word cuz these gurlsz are like that they suck dick get fucked hunny and thenbe like I'm str8 cuz the reputation they got to keep him miss heat and all those stripprr gherlz that is why i be reading those gherlz .. you not gonna play in my face n play me ..hunny ..when u do the same ..these c....m guzzler muscle kaweentz ..
He gets more naked at these events I need a real girl to go in there and record

Reactions: Jordanjones966

ricanplaya

Expert Member
Media
How naked ! With a hard one ? And what kind of things was he doing ?
The things that people talk about in this thread . I do not want to expose or talk but he will fuck you or you fuck him . You should go to adonis and fairytale or the hanguaer, or piesces and ask him because I dont know. He be charging money for his time and if you feel like spending money , its your perrogative and choice of nature. He looks good tho if I had jayz money or diddy money I would not mind spending but I dont think he is worth the amount of money people be giving and he can be asking for alot as well. Some people in this thread have said he gives his ass for free, dicxk fot free as they have experienced but I am not madd at the hustle.

Reactions: Rhyo and FluffyX

Hunnychileyasss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hunny chileee the gurlz including daddy fit will be dancing butt bussy naked in Queens from 10 pm to 3 am. Ganador Fenix and exotico n other dancing gurlaz will be there dancing naked giving lap dances n miss huracan hunty too as well

Attachments