Damien Haas

harveyarvy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he genuinely does experience attraction in a demisexual way. Demi/aro/ace are typically queer identities. Just, not in his case, in his case when that attraction finally happens it is to women. He is simply the rare case of a non queer demisexual.

He put himself in a trap of his own making and hasn't done a great job of getting out of that trap.

Blackhurst

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he genuinely does experience attraction in a demisexual way. Demi/aro/ace are typically queer identities. Just, not in his case, in his case when that attraction finally happens it is to women. He is simply the rare case of a non queer demisexual.

He put himself in a trap of his own making and hasn't done a great job of getting out of that trap.
The problem is, he obviously realized it because he stopped talking about it, but he never put out the fact that he was wrong, he just hoped that everyone would forget about it (which in these cases noone does).

Reactions: JD_002

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem is, he obviously realized it because he stopped talking about it, but he never put out the fact that he was wrong, he just hoped that everyone would forget about it (which in these cases noone does).
How was he wrong? For all you know, he could've been questioning. You guys don't know everything him and his love life. It's the same in the Chanse and Spencer threads. You're all assuming everything based on a tiddlywink of information about these people.

ellewoods20

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Life were so much easier when was just LGBT, no there are so many letters, numbers and symbol trying to fit, not Just sexuality, but preference too, of even straight people into it.
Yes because it’s so difficult to acknowledge people with different identities, when will your life get easier? : unamused: also straight people existed in LGBT long before these newer additions because Trans people can be straight, hope this helps :blush:

zuma54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is going on with him? I just watched the latest Reddit Stories video and he looks... I don't know how politely say it so all I'll say is he doesn't look good at all.

• Haha
Reactions: poison123

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is going on with him? I just watched the latest Reddit Stories video and he looks... I don't know how politely say it so all I'll say is he doesn't look good at all.
He's really overbleaching his hair. It literally looks like straw. The color isn't doing any favors for his incredibly light skin tone too.

poison123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, it's just people using a real life tragedy as an excuse to bully mico-celebrities again.
After getting caught up, while I don't think he deserves this backlash (at least in my opinion, and due to the fact that it was so long ago and everyone makes dumb mistakes **+it just wouldn't help the situation**) I will say though, he didn't seem to handle it well. One thing that stuck with me was him replying to the person who originally said this is not an attempt to cancel etc. Yet he replied as if to suggest that is what their actions looked like since they hadn't deleted their tweets, and didn't think to personally reach out and instead publicly confronted him with this. My issue with that (not that I get to have an issue with it lol) is that at the same time, if he was truly acting out of good will, HE should have reached out privately, apologized for it and have an honest discussion. Even could have publicly stated that he reached out to the person and then simply apologize publicly with the common sense that: Although it was a joke, it should be noted that using any tragedy or casualty for comedy can be seen as bringing the issue down to a joke, just for laughs, and that isn't okay, nor does it help. I wish I got to see his deleted tweets (though really none of my business just sipping the tea) I wish the best for everyone involved though of course and that there is growth from it, but as always, just my perspective.