Daniel Craig

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I agree, I saw Skyfall last night and I was just pleasantly reminded of how hot this man is. The blue eyes, the 3 o'clock shadow, the slick body hugging suits...just something about him is appealing, Rachel Weisz is a lucky gal!

My only thing is...on how many girls Bond has kissed and slept with, you'd think he'd be the most STD ridden dude in the UK! hahaha

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love Daniel Craig as Bond. And in other things. Good actor and very gay friendly. If a replacement is needed then I would pick Grant Bowler. Love him.
I'm also a DC fan. When he relinquishes JB, I think James Lailey would be a good replacement.

RonLyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So because you find a guy attractive then his penis is big? Gay guys are just as bad as females with that shit. What ever male they are dating or find attractive or has money means he has a big dick.

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saw Skyfall today. What a stud! He sure has kept himself in shape.
For a man of his age, he looks great! Couple of scenes where he is shirtless. Those pecs - I could nurse on those for sometime :redface:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally disagree with the negative comments on Mr. Craig. First of all, the man can act. Secondly, he is extremely sexy and handsome. Take a look at him and his performance in the movie called The Mother. This should change your mind. Also, he looks equally handsome and Bondish in Layer Cake. I must admit, I've never been a fan of Bond films, but thanks to Daniel Craig, I'll be watching the new one.

I couldn't agree more. Also see Daniel as Frances Bacon's rough trade lover in "Love Is The Devil." He's handsome, sexy and his acting is first rate.

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Daniel Craig is proof positive that hotness is not always generated by having a big dick. He is of average size but he is WAY hotter than some men with huge dicks!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I couldn't agree more. Also see Daniel as Frances Bacon's rough trade lover in "Love Is The Devil." He's handsome, sexy and his acting is first rate.

I saw "Love is The Devil" the other night.
The performances from David Jacobi and Daniel Craig are both excellent plus....
for those who are interested, there is a clear full frontal nude scene of Daniel Craig soaking in a bath which lasts for more than a couple of seconds.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just saw Skyfall today. What a stud! He sure has kept himself in shape.
For a man of his age, he looks great! Couple of scenes where he is shirtless. Those pecs - I could nurse on those for sometime :redface:

Craig obviously just works out for the Bond films or other films in which he's shirtless. If we was a regular in the gym, his neck would be larger than it is. His neck just doesn't look proportional to the rest of his torso. That may not matter to you, but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

Reactions: SebastianBa
S

SirConcis

In Skyfall, I was very disapointed in the bad guy. They made barden look unsexy and effeminate.

They did restore Bond with Q and Money Penny, but I find the stories still "not bond". Still lacks gadgets, and they still have way too much gratuitous violence which the real Bond didn't have.

And in Skyfall, we don't get to see Craing in bathing suit :=(

BT, I recently saw the first Lara Croft movie, and Craig is definitely younger in that one, and when he steps out fo the shower, you get a great look at his body (alas not his dick)

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(241ormore @ Nov 7 2005, 10:02 PM) [post=358970]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

Oh, and granted, yes, Daniel Craig does seem more in line with what Ian Fleming wrote him to be like, but the Bond films have taken on a life of their own now, I don't think any adaptations of Fleming's work has been used in years... but I may be wrong.

I think that was the point of this particular reboot. I'm sure the producers are glad you noticed. :smile:

S

SirConcis

It isn't so much the story, it is the fact that the story takes second stage to the action scenes. Instead of action scenes here and there that support the story, we have a story that introduces the action scenes.

The opening endless car chase was boring. They could have cut this completely and gone right to the scene on the train and the movie would have been better.

Bond is a spy, a british spy, not a kung fu fightter or wreckless driver.

It is interesting that they are returning M to "old style" offices from the ultra modern ones that the last 2 movies featured.

I still think Jason Statham is the best to be the next Bond. But then again, if they are to stay on the "action scenes predominate the movie" theme, they don't need someone like Statham they need some dumb muscle guy who follows orders through an earphone.