Lame.Nahhh
Hahaha my thoughts exactlyLame.
I'll be back in a few months, I guess.
The top GIF is new I guessNot explicit ones but some gay scenes here(Eroddity 3 & Necro-Mancing Dennis) with Grayson Lange View attachment 31261471 View attachment 31261481 View attachment 31261491View attachment 31261521 View attachment 31261501View attachment 31261561 View attachment 31261581
Thank you for posting these, but I'm looking for him to actually engage with another man sexually. He's been in the porn game for a while now and he has been okay with teasing/alluding to gay sex but never actually engages with another man sexually.Not explicit ones but some gay scenes here(Eroddity 3 & Necro-Mancing Dennis) with Grayson Lange View attachment 31261471 View attachment 31261481 View attachment 31261491View attachment 31261521 View attachment 31261501View attachment 31261561 View attachment 31261581
i've asked that question before as well. he doesn't want to commit to porn (even though he's had a fair amount of porn vids/pics posted and has a revealing OF) but no modeling/acting agency will hire him with his history. i doubt he has an actual plan/goal and is just looking to make as much money as possible now since he's young, fit, and hotI wonder what he’s working toward - whether he’s just coasting aimless, or edging himself slowly into porn or sex work, or has some other project or career goal not often mentioned by him. I wonder what he’ll be doing in five years? He’s actually a pretty good legitimate actor, though it doesn’t seem like he’s pursuing that path
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.