Danny Dyer

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Oh, but I lurrrrrve him!

Didn't he also do some voice work for one of the Grand Theft Auto games? (I'd assume it would be the London version, if he did.)

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are guys who are just hotter then hot when you see them in photos, and then you see them on screen whether acting or showing who they really are, and then their good looks just isn't enough anymore and they go from being hot, to not.

I have to admit I never got the big deal about Danny Dyer when I saw the first few photos I saw of him, but once I actually saw him "in action" so to speak, and as more then just a static photo, I got the appeal.

Now, if anyone can keep me posted on whether or not he gives us a full frontal film role, I will be very grateful.

That behind the scenes clip of his dick flopping about, is a great way to brighten your day.

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. They are from a behind the scenes clip on a DVD for a movie I can't remember the name of.

He walks into frame with his dick flopping about, which gets a laugh, and that is the extent of the clip I have seen.

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Danny dyer is a cockney geezer and he'll give anyone a slap who says he's a bit ginger beer. Coz he's a proper boy......the day danny dyer and jodie marsh have a menage et trois with a fatal rta can't come soon enough.