Danny Dyer

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just watched Greenfingers with Danny Dyer and Clive Owen. Danny shows a respectable bulge in black boxers and an eye popper lying on his bed. I have seen an animated gif with him dangling out of his fly, he is uncut and quite meaty.

You can download it here.

RapidShare AG, Cham, Switzerland

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is a quote from an interview Danny did talking about the scene from Human Traffic where his mother walks in on him masturbating:

Moff came across an embarrassing moment where his mum caught him wanking in his room... What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you?

Erm…Er, I dunno where to start son. Jesus Christ, erm I’ve been caught wanking as well, don’t worry about that. Yeah by me mother you know what I mean. Not quite as bad as that on me knees like in Human Traffic with me liver out and all that but yer know I’ve been caught having a peddle, yeah you don’t need that

:3822733875wackit:

pinnacle88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the past 3 years Danny has been showing a lot of bulge. I did some research and he's always shown a big one but lately he has been showing a very prominent bulge (and i mean HUGE). I think it has gotten even bigger!
Here's a scene of a couple days ago of him in EastEnders

Reactions: bulgesfetish