Danny dyer

pinnacle88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's already a thread of him but it's outdated and nobody checks it out. So i decided to start a new one because it seems Danny's been packing a lot since these past couple of years and he deserves some recognition. I think he's cute and his bulge seems to be getting bigger and bigger each year. Here's a clip of him in EastEnders. Let me know, i got more of him to share.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure bulges get bigger by the year - it's pretty much the same size once you've grown it.. if anything it probably gets smaller as you age (at least if you put on weight)

Reactions: DickFiend

pinnacle88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure bulges get bigger by the year - it's pretty much the same size once you've grown it.. if anything it probably gets smaller as you age (at least if you put on weight)
Well something must be going on then because that's what i've noticed. His package looks to be more prominent in more recent years than when he was younger that's what i meant.

SocksOff75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well something must be going on then because that's what i've noticed. His package looks to be more prominent in more recent years than when he was younger that's what i meant.
medium_logo-enzyte-t-shirt-enzyte-swelling.jpg

Scotlad121

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

blueboy22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Deffo wanna see his junk. That bulge looks insane. He even said himself one of his balls a monster of a thing. Hot!

Reactions: idek