It amazes me what people are willing to pay for, he's okay I guess, seems like your typical twink body, ok face, and kind of cute dick, seems like a dime a dozen. Like what is actually special there? combine with the scammer allegations, think Ill pass lol
His abs are more than typical twink. Otherwise 100%, but I’m guilty of wasting money on him lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Menulis and Pete144
He’s on his Instagram he’s made a podcast with a friend and he ranting about how trans people are ruining the LGB community he removes the t because he doesn’t like trans people
I'm sure that's exactly what he said... Regardless his bf is literally a log cabin Republican so why exactly are you acting shocked about his potential right wing views?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Seganius
Don’t buy content from this POS. Spent 16 on ones of those “first sex tape” vids complete scam. Attaching the SS so can see danny try to play it off and he ended up blocking me. Him and busted scammer bf michael. I will say I’ve gotten content before like jerk off shit and pics no problem. But this is clearly a money grab and he tries to insult me at the end like bruh 🤡. The ticket I made also didn’t do shit only fans just supported him and restored the trash vids of no sex.
Thanks for the warning , but I dont know how you guys deal with these scammer types, I couldn't be bothered.. hopefully karma finds him
 
Don’t buy content from this POS. Spent 16 on ones of those “first sex tape” vids complete scam. Attaching the SS so can see danny try to play it off and he ended up blocking me. Him and busted scammer bf michael. I will say I’ve gotten content before like jerk off shit and pics no problem. But this is clearly a money grab and he tries to insult me at the end like bruh 🤡. The ticket I made also didn’t do shit only fans just supported him and restored the trash vids of no sex.
Thanks for the warning , but I dont know how you guys deal with these scammer types, I couldn't be bothered.. hopefully karma finds him
Sorry for your experience, but its all too common these SOBs. I've wasted a great deal of money on many of them. Onlyfans is a virus, Out of the 70 or so people I've subbed to only about 5 were decent. Many of these guys are lucky for onlyfans existence, other wise they would be ruff fucked and passed around from everyone who works at a porn studio
 
Don’t buy content from this POS. Spent 16 on ones of those “first sex tape” vids complete scam. Attaching the SS so can see danny try to play it off and he ended up blocking me. Him and busted scammer bf michael. I will say I’ve gotten content before like jerk off shit and pics no problem. But this is clearly a money grab and he tries to insult me at the end like bruh 🤡. The ticket I made also didn’t do shit only fans just supported him and restored the trash vids of no sex.
He has scammers running his page. He's not blameless, of course, but you aren't actually talking to him. You should try to bring it to his attention on another platform so he'll dump the company. I'm sure he knows, but it doesn't hurt to remind him. He's actually done some decent stuff in live shows, but that's the only place where his manager ever lets him put out anything worthwhile.