Photo dannyxoh

leoingenium

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i used to subscribe when he only charged $10. now he charges $100 for photo with caption ‘nudity’. trust and believe it won’t be the nudity we’re expecting
Well I'm the idiot who paid $100, and before yesterday the high tier stuff is no different from $10. But today he posted a photo thru the shower curtain where you can kinda see the end of his dick; he's cut and thick.

Sorry for not posting the goods, the pics are watermarked and I do hope he'll post more revealing contents.

Sexy Member
Media
The 10 euro subscription is same as his instagram. I really wanna see more but 100 dollar is just too much. He is so hot though

bowtiesrcool2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you for sharing, but surely that's not what he is charging $50-$100 a month for??
Yes, and I'm the sucker that allowed everyone to see what a waste of money his whole shit is.

The more exciting movies are even PPV and he charges an extra $10–100 each. I bought a few and the most revealing is one in which he shows the tip of his penis, so not exactly worth it. Still debating whether to post since I don't want to rack up warning points if he takes these down.

(Just to be clear, this is not an invitation for trade and I don't even have my DM open. I will post the videos in this thread if and when I feel ready. In case anyone takes my statement as some hint to beg or abuse me, it's not and either act will only lower the odds of my deciding in favor of posting. And I don't mind if others leak them first of course)
What's this one posted today? Also just noticed he has a $200/month tier now, lol. View attachment 70671221
Very similar to the last video I posted. I will only consider posting more if he truly reveals more than what's already on here, cuz as I mentioned I want to limit my damage if he issues DMCAs. And TBC I prolly won't be paying past the current billing period, even though I have more money than sense I don't feel like being a sucker for too long lol

Dustinadam24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, and I'm the sucker that allowed everyone to see what a waste of money his whole shit is.

The more exciting movies are even PPV and he charges an extra $10–100 each. I bought a few and the most revealing is one in which he shows the tip of his penis, so not exactly worth it. Still debating whether to post since I don't want to rack up warning points if he takes these down.

(Just to be clear, this is not an invitation for trade and I don't even have my DM open. I will post the videos in this thread if and when I feel ready. In case anyone takes my statement as some hint to beg or abuse me, it's not and either act will only lower the odds of my deciding in favor of posting. And I don't mind if others leak them first of course)

Very similar to the last video I posted. I will only consider posting more if he truly reveals more than what's already on here, cuz as I mentioned I want to limit my damage if he issues DMCAs. And TBC I prolly won't be paying past the current billing period, even though I have more money than sense I don't feel like being a sucker for too long lol
You're right. Its better that way. Thank you. We will wait

Reactions: 8080808