Photo dannyxoh

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'm the idiot who paid $100, and before yesterday the high tier stuff is no different from $10. But today he posted a photo thru the shower curtain where you can kinda see the end of his dick; he's cut and thick.

I don't "get" it... What's the big deal about this particular guy? A scheming guy who teases but doesn't even show off his dick to paying customers!

There are millions of other handsome and hung Asian dudes to obsess over... Why him?... Because he is a tease?... I say, "Save your money, and move on."

A/B

leoingenium

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't "get" it... What's the big deal about this particular guy? A scheming guy who teases but doesn't even show off his dick to paying customers!

There are millions of other handsome and hung Asian dudes to obsess over... Why him?... Because he is a tease?... I say, "Save your money, and move on."

A/B
Well for one, me paying (once, but no longer) was the reason people like you can find out his content is trash. And you might consider that losing out on $100 might not be as big of a deal for others as it is for you. Not something I'm bragging about, but it's strange to be looked down upon for having fuck you money to spend on frivolous stuff.

Are you jealous of him for being able to bag idiotic cash or me? If the former just learn to admire the hustle baby.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well for one, me paying (once, but no longer) was the reason people like you can find out his content is trash. And you might consider that losing out on $100 might not be as big of a deal for others as it is for you. Not something I'm bragging about, but it's strange to be looked down upon for having fuck you money to spend on frivolous stuff.

Are you jealous of him for being able to bag idiotic cash or me? If the former just learn to admire the hustle baby.

I'm not "jealous" of either of you. I did not "look down on you".

You are the one who called yourself "the idiot", not me.

A/B

gelleg88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw he finally opened onlyfans and is posting content with someone else!
That version of an Only Fans (whatever it is) he’s had for ages. It’s wildly expensive and even at the $50 per month tier he only posts ass and occasionally like — a shadow of a frontal. You’d need to be in the $100 tier to see anything truly spicy and that website watermarks each individual subscriber’s images and stuff so it would be easy to track if you screenshotted it and posted it sadly.

Reactions: Bribarr030

lindas

Expert Member
Media
That version of an Only Fans (whatever it is) he’s had for ages. It’s wildly expensive and even at the $50 per month tier he only posts ass and occasionally like — a shadow of a frontal. You’d need to be in the $100 tier to see anything truly spicy and that website watermarks each individual subscriber’s images and stuff so it would be easy to track if you screenshotted it and posted it sadly.
Take it with another phone. If on PC, use a crop tool? Not saying you or anyone should do it. I'm just giving some alternative ways. :D