Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love a dare or bet that involves nudity. Share a dare that you have performed, given or witnessed.

When I was about 20 at a house party, a friend of mine dared me to drink an entire 1lt bottle of Jack Daniels. If I failed I'd have to spend the rest of the party fully naked but if I succeeded he would have to. Thinking it would be impossible for me to do it in one evening he was so fucking cocky about it. Joke was ultimately on him when the party turned into a weekend long event and I finished the bottle. He very reluctantly stripped and spent about 3 hours naked before we relented and gave him his boxers back.

nakedguy77

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I camped at a rodeo one time I competed Friday night and I placed high enough to be able to ride Saturday well Friday night I got drunk got naked Ram through the camp fortunately I was in a private camp and not in the public side of it stole the truck got it stuck in the mud hole woke up Saturday stubble my way back to camp sobered up just a little bit Road Saturday and I placed fifth Saturday night I was drunker than a skunk and from what I was told I was again bare bottom butt naked stolen horse and took about four girls back to my camp then we all went skinny-dipping

D

deleted18052151

I once said to a teammate in soccer: "i would practice naked, if it would be legal." he replied: "If you do it, you get 50 €". I needed money and so i stripped and was naked for about 30 minutes before it begann to rain heavily. I got the money.

I later tried to do naked dares but never got some others again. But iam always open to them.

D

deleted19713091

Met a guy on Craigslist, when it existed for that sort of thing. I forget how we landed on the dare, but we agreed that when I got to his apartment on Dean Street in central Soho, he’d cut off all my clothes with scissors so I couldn’t wear them again. Even right down to my socks and shoes. How I got home was up to me. We then chatted for a bit and had some wine. Him clothed, me naked.
At leaving time, I’d arranged for a guy also from Craigslist also to pick me up. He pulled up round the corner and said he was there. I got the lift back down, the guy opened the front door. I stuck my head out to check there was no police. Next thing I know the guy pushed me on my back and slammed the front door. I had to run round the corner naked in central soho at midnight and find the car. Jumped in it and then the guy drove me home, still completely naked.
One of the hottest memories of my life.

D

deleted19713091

Also did a few dates on holiday with a mate once. Took it in turns - one took the photos whilst the other was running round or doing something naked. Was mostly in the hotel. Don’t know how we didn’t get caught.

Reactions: deleted18052151

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When we were both 18 my straight mate and I were staying over in a new town. On the way back from the pub that night he told me that he'd always wanted to walk naked through a town centre. I dared him to do it, so he dared me as well. We went back to the place we were staying and dumped our stuff there so we couldn't wuss out and get dressed half way through the walk. Then we walked down to the river and back up through the old town. A couple saw us but neither of us cared and then when we got back to our accommodation we celebrated with a wank.

D

deleted18052151

Met a guy on Craigslist, when it existed for that sort of thing. I forget how we landed on the dare, but we agreed that when I got to his apartment on Dean Street in central Soho, he’d cut off all my clothes with scissors so I couldn’t wear them again. Even right down to my socks and shoes. How I got home was up to me. We then chatted for a bit and had some wine. Him clothed, me naked.
At leaving time, I’d arranged for a guy also from Craigslist also to pick me up. He pulled up round the corner and said he was there. I got the lift back down, the guy opened the front door. I stuck my head out to check there was no police. Next thing I know the guy pushed me on my back and slammed the front door. I had to run round the corner naked in central soho at midnight and find the car. Jumped in it and then the guy drove me home, still completely naked.
One of the hottest memories of my life.
Would have been very excited to be the guy with the scissor or you.

Reactions: deleted19713091
D

deleted20824401

I had a few dares involving nudity, but all were more goofy than hot, because we drank alot. My favorite will always be the one were i dared my classmate do attend school in just boxers and strip naked for the sports class. He did it. But of course teacher send him in the locker room to get dressed. It lasted about one minute.

Reactions: jj7145