Dario yazbek bernal

nything on the stripper poncho from the same series?

Hotforstraightguys

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Purple_Rain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
just randmoly started this show tonight on netflix and found out this guys nice butt at like the first 3 minutes. Had to come check here if there was a thread.
So how did you like the show? I find it curious to know what non Spanish speakers think about it.

JonSnow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am still only 5 episodes in (dont remeber if it is halfway or more or less). I enjoy it so far mainly cause its quite funny. As a european who goes to France their way of talking is quite diffrent from spain (i am not refering to the words but the tone etc). I wont watch all the time shows like this one but i am definetly going to stick with. Also, i love Paulina. Does she have a spetial accent or is it just me?

labalf

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am still only 5 episodes in (dont remeber if it is halfway or more or less). I enjoy it so far mainly cause its quite funny. As a european who goes to France their way of talking is quite diffrent from spain (i am not refering to the words but the tone etc). I wont watch all the time shows like this one but i am definetly going to stick with. Also, i love Paulina. Does she have a spetial accent or is it just me?
Hahaha Paulina’s accent was a theme of conversation here in Mexico when it first came out. Yes, the character has a special tone when speaking and people loved her even more for that. Cecilia Suárez is a great actress, season 2 began filming this week in Spain. Can’t wait!

Reactions: JonSnow and Caliboy