Dating advice

jackdaniel082301

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I need dating advice.. I'm still young, 22, but please help.

I wanna start dating but I just can't put my trust on people on dating apps. Idk. Something fishy for me is in there. And, we all know that the fastest way to find someone with the same interest is by using apps or sites.

But, I don't want that. I want to meet people in real life first and talk to them. I have been trying it for years. No luck.

So, where do you usually find "our people"?

And, how do you start a conversation without looking like a creep?

Note:
I don't go clubbing nor bar hopping. So, please suggest something wholesome.

Please help.

Reactions: MaxTheGayTwink

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I need dating advice.. I'm still young, 22, but please help.

I wanna start dating but I just can't put my trust on people on dating apps. Idk. Something fishy for me is in there. And, we all know that the fastest way to find someone with the same interest is by using apps or sites.

But, I don't want that. I want to meet people in real life first and talk to them. I have been trying it for years. No luck.

So, where do you usually find "our people"?

And, how do you start a conversation without looking like a creep?

Note:
I don't go clubbing nor bar hopping. So, please suggest something wholesome.

Please help.
You're at a great age to find out what you want. You can use an app such as Sniffies or A4A as an entry to dating. Finding "our people" is not any different than "traditional" dating. You may find the guys you meet online are also in your situation. Chat with them, exchange pics, then meet at a neutral location. Sometimes the old saying " While looking for Mr Right, I found Mr Right now".