David Bromstad

How long before David Bromstad has that shirt off in his first episode?

• Total voters

sdjdguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is definitely, and openly, gay. And yes, he is super, totally hot. Very much aware of his own hotness, to be sure, but then again, he has a right to be. He does seem to be a nice guy even if he is a little stuck on himself. He's a really good designer too. And I totally agree with the above post: I think he is 6 inches below the belt, tops. I'm sure he spends most of his time heels to heaven. :)

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
Have any of you seen the new show on HGTV, hosted by the Design Star winner, David Bromstad? The guy is incredibly good shape and there's something very cute about him. If anyone has any pics, I'd love to see them. He's probably averagely hung, but I'd love to find out. ;-)

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On last night's episode he was "sleeping" then woke up shirtless, and walked down the hall in sweats, still shirtless, then brushed his teeth-ahhhhhh. Previously he had worn a lot of tank tops, showing off his ( former lifeguard) totally buff bod-- he has tattoos on his chest + arm I hadn't noticed before= DREAMY!!!!

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are you referring to Design Star or his own HGTV show, "Colorsplash"? Because I can't imagine them allowing him to go shirtless on his own show. But you never know what they might to do draw in viewers.

On last night's episode he was "sleeping" then woke up shirtless, and walked down the hall in sweats, still shirtless, then brushed his teeth-ahhhhhh. Previously he had worn a lot of tank tops, showing off his ( former lifeguard) totally buff bod-- he has tattoos on his chest + arm I hadn't noticed before= DREAMY!!!!

sizablenyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yes, he was shirtless on ColorSplash!!!!! they try to work a tank top into almost every show, so him shirtless in tight sweats was a dream cum true. Wide shoulders, slim waist, cute ass-- couldnt get even a glimpse of bulge tho- but smooth chest for days.......and his SMILE makes it all perfection

unclespunk1049

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I first noticed David when he was a contestant on Top Design...a competition this past summer for a top designer on the Home channel. By his winning the competition, he got his own show on HGTV. He is quite a hunk. There were a number of episodes where he was shirtless. Also, I recall that he appears to have a nice bulge !

htv19999

Experimental Member
Media
he live in florida int he south florida area. I am sure someone date him. Any care to tell us how good he is in bed...bet he is a bottom

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HGTV's new very popular host of "Color Splash", David Bromstad. Very handsome and I can just imagine what he's got hanging between his thighs. Such a cutie

Attachments

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's adorable and seems like such a sweetheart, not to mention talented. I actually haven't thought much about what's between his legs because I'm so mesmerized about what's going on up above.

Seriously!!! He's super cute and super cut! On the episode of Color Splash last night, he talked about why he'll always take his shirt off when he's working. He said that he sweats heavily and seeing him topless and glistening would be better than seeing him sweat through a t-shirt.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
openly gay? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no kidding.....openingly nelly is more like it

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"openingly nelly is more like it"

"openingly"??? Is that a word? I think you meant "openly"

"Nelly" ??? - a derogatory slang term used that means "gay"?

I believe that's what I said - "openly gay" but without the hate filled connotations "openingly nelly" has.

This is a nice thread about a nice guy. There's no need to be "openingly" ugly. Please stop "openingly" showing your ignorance.