David Bromstad

How long before David Bromstad has that shirt off in his first episode?

• Total voters

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh. My. God. I stumbled across Colorsplash on TV this afternoon and fell in LOVE. Then I totally shot one of the biggest loads I've ever uncorked. Oh, he's SO my baby now. And geez, the girls on that show are hot-ass, too!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Happened to catch the 'Gym Makeover' episode of Colorsplash today and dayum... what a great looking guy and uber-talented, too. Either he's a total exhibitionist or he's contractually obligated to go shirtless. Not that I'm gonna complain, mind you. :32: If anyone's looking for him he's currently being held captive by my DVR... :biggrin1:

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"openingly nelly is more like it"

"openingly"??? Is that a word? I think you meant "openly"

"Nelly" ??? - a derogatory slang term used that means "gay"?

I believe that's what I said - "openly gay" but without the hate filled connotations "openingly nelly" has.

This is a nice thread about a nice guy. There's no need to be "openingly" ugly. Please stop "openingly" showing your ignorance.

WOW!!! A little harsh!! He can't help it if he is openingly ignorant.

dego28677

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he may have a nice body but when he opens his mouth an entire roll of chiffon comes spilling out...MAJOR turn off......so yeah he's definitely 'nelly' and i am definitely 'gay'.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^LOL!!! Yeah, I'm not too much into effeminate men either, but he's definitely hot to look at.

Somewhere in here is a pic of him at SFPride '07 and he's wearing a crossed harness. It's trans fierceness.

aaron9inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In every pare of pants either jeans or anything else he never shows any type of buldge. So, although I thinks he cute and love his decorating I think he's not packing anything.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
''In every pare of pants either jeans or anything else he never shows any type of buldge. So, although I thinks he cute and love his decorating I think he's not packing anything''..................... he probably keeps it in a prada bag in his mouth.