David Faustino

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
McGinley - oh yea, I remember him on "Happy Days"... always had fantasies about him and the "Fonz" messing around...

Reactions: integritymatters

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always thought he was hot, recently I saw him do a spot in a gay themed movie, I forget the title but he was just a dinner guest during a gathering of friends of the main character. Applegate seems to be the only one with a career after MWC.

Reactions: integritymatters

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh lord. I had to watch a made-for-TV Disney movie in 8th grade during a unit on prejudice. It was this movie about a small private school in the south and a fledgling friendship between a white boy and a black boy (it's a little homoerotic). It all centered around the school choir, and the black boy was asked to try out for the lead of a song against a sniveling, prejudiced, weasel of a white boy (played by Faustino). The real greatness of all this is that they go from speaking in their very POST-adolescent voices to singing with very PRE-adolescent voices the next second: "All we, like sheep..." That bit is cringe-worthy.

The movie, for those at all interested, is Perfect Harmony.

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
McGinley also had several recurring stints as the host of Capital Beat, a political debate show created to appear on the television show The West Wing.

Interestingly, Ed O'Neill (who played Al) also appeared on The West Wing as Pennsylvania Governor Eric Baker, who runs for (and loses) the Democratic nomination for President during the 6th season.

Last edited:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It always bothered my that I thought he was so hot because shorter guys just dont do it for me and for the early run of the show he looked about 14. Kind of grossed me out. But I kept watching.

But only because Peg Bundy had been one of Bette Midler's original Harlettes.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Funny how most of this thread isn't even about Faustino. But whatever, I'll do...

Loved MWC. Absolute classic. Everyone was special in their own way and funny as hell.

Reactions: Scally Lover

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES!!! Have you seen his bubble butt?