David Muir

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go to the same gym as david. ive seen him in the locker room many times and showering to. He is f*****g Hot. Nice toned hairy chest. not to hairy. nice ass and his dick is around 7-8 inches. Wish i had pics but don't sadly. I think he might be bi

How was his attitude in the locker room? was he comfortable being
naked around other men? was he covering himself? was he friendly
chatting with others while naked?

Reactions: subdividemylipz
D

deleted728973

How was his attitude in the locker room? was he comfortable being
naked around other men? was he covering himself? was he friendly
chatting with others while naked?
very friendly and relaxed. Yeah he chatted with me and others every now and then. As far as being naked in front of others he didn't really care.

luvbigdik2

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you would think that someone like him who is a public figure
would take certain measures to make sure he isn't seen naked
in case someone might secretly photograph him and post it pic
on the internet.

I would love to see some "secret" nude pix of him.

Anyone "up" for the challenge? :biggrin1:

Does anybody still see him at the gym?

Reactions: Bobby_4565

QueChevere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am from where he grew up and have met him when he was still on Syracuse, NY local news. He presented at a career day at my school once and all the kids leaving the presentation were saying "Is that guy gay, or what?!" I know him through a high school friend of his and have no idea if he is gay. Never dared to ask.

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David has always been eye candy for me but lately he's been looking even more handsome. Yesterday for the evening news he was in a pin-stripe suit and looking oh so delicious. I just hope that whoever is his gf or bf is taking good care of him.

Reactions: 2hot2handle

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I sort of had a crush on this guy too. I can see that he's dead handsome and has that almost cartoon-like newsreader voice. But then, my appeal in him seemed to wane. As someone else above said, there's something about him which seems designed to appeal to the masses and this makes him come across as rather phoney, at least to me. It's as if he as a person has gotten lost in his network news makeover.

Anyway, I've now switched my interest to Matt Gutman who seems a bit more authentic:

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/matt-gutman-abc-news-in-miami.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C6par5Wey.../6a00d8341c730253ef014e897ed0c5970d-800wi.jpg

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
David Muir's appearance on 20/20 last night was quite a treat. The story he co-anchored was about young people and guns. But the best part was David's display of his bulging "guns" that stretched his tight shirt; and sprayed-on jeans gave a nice fantasy on a chilly Friday night. Yum.

Reactions: DM43
D

deleted816494

David Muir is easy on the ears, in my opinion. He's smart, articulate and reads the news in a way that makes it seem as if he's speaking to a person, not an audience. I tend to watch him whenever I watch the weekend news.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
I sort of had a crush on this guy too. I can see that he's dead handsome and has that almost cartoon-like newsreader voice. But then, my appeal in him seemed to wane. As someone else above said, there's something about him which seems designed to appeal to the masses and this makes him come across as rather phoney, at least to me. It's as if he as a person has gotten lost in his network news makeover.

Anyway, I've now switched my interest to Matt Gutman who seems a bit more authentic:

matt-gutman-abc-news-in-miami.jpg

6a00d8341c730253ef014e897ed0c5970d-800wi.jpg

This. Phoney, and I can no longer watch him.